Golden Phoenix [Wanted Paragon Mogul]

Here’s the progress on Wanted (and probably on Paragon) when it comes to growing back my hair:

So excited! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m listening to Mogul and Wanted now.

What I’ve observed recently is that there’s a cycle of reconciliation running back and forth when listening to Paragon and Mogul. It gets most intense a couple of hours after getting exposed and then gradually subsides within around 24 hours.

On Mogul it’s related to getting a bit irascible when someone or something is disturbing my work flow and getting upset when considering my current financial situation that is not so bad but still very far from what it could be. On Paragon it’s related to me being sensitive to physiological changes within my body and getting restless when they get rapid like a sudden increase of blood pressure for example. Recon on Paragon feels like that to me, as if my blood pressure suddenly increased, leaving me restless.

Apart from that, running my stack is a really pleasant experience with Wanted and Paragon changing me physically and healing me and Mogul making me a tireless machine when it comes to building my online furniture shop.

1 Like

I ran Paragon and Mogul today. The recon has got much weaker recently and the integrations is getting more and more seamless. Great.

How to identify this ?
Do you watchout for specific signs ?

You encounter shorter and shorter periods of recon and it loses its intensity. You are more and more solid, congruent, and grounded. What the scripting offers gets naturalized and feels like your second nature.

This is how I’ve been feeling recently and especially today, on my day off.

2 Likes

I ran Mogul and Wanted today. The recon seems to have passed for good and the integration is pretty seamless. The results are not blatant but they are certainly there. I’ve noticed a lot of shifts when it comes to my perception, understanding and thinking, and behavioral patterns. It’s like being me but not me, in the sense I’m so different yet it feels as if it had been always me but upon my observation and deep introspection it’s not “that me I’ve always known”. And those shifts are so rapid and ethereal. I suspect many people who are not so observant and introspective may assume that they’re hard gainers or they’re stonewalling yet they just don’t pay attention to their daily thinking and behavioral patterns or don’t really know themselves through and through. I’m really sorry about that since that’s a really great technology that may be easily disregarded or depreciated due to the aforementioned reason.

4 Likes

I haven’t journaled for some time since I’ve been really busy building my online furniture shop. Mogul is helping me enormously giving me tons of motivation and drive to get the shit done. Paragon is making me robust and Wanted is just getting deeper when it comes to how I am deep inside… that is GOOD.

Today I’ll be listening to Wanted and Paragon.

4 Likes

I’m running Paragon and Mogul today and then I’ll be doing a five day washout.

1 Like

It’s the third day of my washout and the recon keeps lingering in the back of my head. It has the classical form described by @SaintSovereign as your soul crying and to me crying over the misery of… being. It’s not the first time I’m experiencing this and I know it’s only temporary and may bring some even more phenomenal changes than this stack has brought to me so far. It may be that it’s not really recon but rather a subliminal crisis. “Crisis” in its classical meaning that is; “turning point in a disease” where the disease is the old detrimental social programming and ZP is “Zero” and the turning Point to it. That transition feels so… dark and heavy deep inside although it’s not something I would ever call “depression” but rather moving back a bit to get a running start before jumping over the chasm between the old “me” and… whatever ZP brings into “me”… yet the abyss down below feels so… omnipotent.

2 Likes

The recon has passed although I still feel I need more rest. Fortunately, it’s the fourth day of my washout so I still have one day to take a rest. After the break, I’ll be running the same stack. I think I’ll be running it for a longer time although I’m strongly tempted by Emperor which is the next sub I’ll be running.

1 Like

That’s the last day of my washout and I’ll be going back to my stack on the morrow. I’ll be running it for 21 days and then I’ll be doing a washout again.

Here is my growing hair back progress.

2 Likes

I ran a loop of Mogul and Wanted in the morning and that’s it for today. The progress on my stack is steady and effortless and there’s no going back to the old procrastinating me. I’ve been working like a crazy thanks to Mogul and nothing can stop me from growing my online business now.

2 Likes

I’m running my loops (Wanted and Paragon) right now. There’s not much to report since the results I mentioned before just persist. I have tons of work to do and Mogul keeps me motivated and focused to get it done. When it comes to Wanted, it’s hard to tell since I’m staying at home all the time working like a robot. :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t expect that yet slight recon hit me yesterday after listening to Wanted and Paragon. I had thought I was done with it around three weeks ago yet it hit me again. It may mean that it’s hitting me deeper or it started working on some other “issues”. Anyway, I’m planning to run my stack till Dragon Reborn and Limit Destroyer have been released.

1 Like

I’ve just run Mogul and Wanted and feel great. No recon whatsoever. I’m ready to work like a robot today. :rofl:

Today Paragon and Mogul. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Last night I dreamed about shouting to my dad that for my whole life had used to tell me that was not fit to do this and that but that now I was fit to kill myself (my brother did it, btw). I was really furious.

I’ve been experiencing a peculiar feeling for the last couple of days that is I’ve been feeling “dead” inside. Numb. Like a stone…

After some time when I was experiencing some subliminal perturbations I’ve got to the point where it’s all smooth sailing again. Great! It seems to me that the scripting got integrated on deeper levels but still one week left and I shall see how it unfolds.

Tomorrow, Mogul and Wanted.

I’m running Paragon and Mogul now. I’m close to the end of the second cycle and I’m pleased with what Mogul did for me and to me. It’s time to take it to the next level and run Stark or Emperor which is still to be decided.

When it comes to Wanted I didn’t see much progress during those two cycles. It may be that I got accustomed to it or the changes are really subtle or it’s got really well integrated into my psyche.

Paragon has definitely improved my “robustness” and helped me go through two shots of the vaccine. There’s a certain lightness to my body that probably was caused by Paragon. I will definitely be going back to it from time to time as health is the highest priority.

1 Like

That’s the very first of my washout after I did two cycles. I feel tired but it’s not subliminal overload. Mogul made me work like crazy. I just cannot stop working. It really makes you work insanely intensive. I go to bed at 11 pm and wake up by myself around 6 am. I’ll be switching to another stack on 1.02. I’ll be going with Stark or Emperor. I haven’t decided yet.

1 Like