Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

I guess running a business would also help?

Do you not feel you understand certain things about marketing/money/people better with Limitless?

1 Like

Primal seduction is zp just like limitless
I am running stack of both of them along with wanted

2 Likes

Then I will listen to wanted tonight before sleep

Can’t describe it in words. Looks like advanced Masterwork (from old superchargers) deeply upgraded.

1 Like

It has passed and I must admit that I’m nicely productive today. Tomorrow I’ll be running one loop of Limitless and we shall see how this kitten unfolds.

Edit: I still feel a bit oversaturated with the scripting. My bad I shouldn’t have run two loops on the samw day.

3 Likes

Lol, y’all need to stop experimenting for now. We even have evidence that even less loops may work better.

27 Likes

How less is less? One loop every 2 days? Or are we talking one loop every week?

1 Like

I think Saint meant run one loop only every other day.

1 Like

Don’t quite know yet, but we may be looking at 2 loops a week. :wink:

13 Likes

even with Qv2? :slight_smile: or thats a ZP thing

Hey man

In another post you mentioned that hard gainers should try two loops of the same sub.

Which listening schedule would you recommend for somebody who might fall into that category and who only wants an ZP stack? Should we try to limit ourselves to two subs and have a schedule like this:

Mon 2 x wanted
Tue: rest
Weds: 1 x Chosen
Thur: rest
Fri: 2 x Chosen
Sat: rest
Sun: 1 x Wanted?

Or could a hard gainer still do three ZP?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You better add the Stronger module to any title cause running those loops gets addicting :smirk:

2 Likes

What if, in addition to generic, uniform listening guidelines, there were also benchmark indicators that people could use to determine their optimal personalized exposure patterns?

We would consider something like this once the community becomes more accustomed to Zero Point. Right now, everyone would just overexpose themselves.

5 Likes

I made it a week so far. I’ll do my best to keep the current recommended listening pattern, especially after seeing the more ambitious reports lately.

2 Likes

Me too. High 5.

1 Like
1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does Limitless ZP do anything with time dilation?

1 Like

Wasn’t it shown during the test that ZP subs in general caused time to seem faster because of us being in the flow state?

I remember Saint posting it and people like @Sub.Zero experiencing it, I think @AlexanderGraves as well if I’m not wrong :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s right . I forgot

2 Likes