Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Possibly my longest post ever.

Mogul ZP productivity. :v:t2:

:sunglasses:

16 Likes

No, it’s not less dense. We just turned the power down in other ways. It can be more intense if you try to stack them.

@infinite — first, washout for a few days. ZP bounces around the subconscious for quite some time, so even taking more rest days won’t get a positive response at first.

Then, cut back to one title: the one giving you trouble. Run that with less loops until the issue starts to resolve.

9 Likes

Hahahah, excellent post @Simon.

There are times where you or @Malkuth would make such an accurate prediction that I would literally look over my shoulder, rofl.

15 Likes

@infinite see that’s why I got confused.

trust what Saint just said, take a few days off as washout, then start by just doing one loop of your desired program, and just observe yourself for a day or 2, allow your subconscious (and conscious) mind to absorb the script, and then run another loop again.

remember, it’s a journey, not a race.

3 Likes

what about me :frowning_face: :pleading_face:

You’ve got the title for highest flow factor at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I have screenshotted this, and will now print it and frame it along with my degree :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

I’d also say Inner Circle ZP would be one appropriate for a 45-day rotation test too. People manifestation with ZP level tech? That’s going to be amazing.

I might even consider putting that in as part of the 2nd 45-day stack of the year, the more I think about it. I want great people in my life, not just acceptable people. I wish it were possible for Q-automation and name embeds to be completed before then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:tiger: :tiger: :tiger: :tiger:

WhiteTiger has left the chat

WhiteTiger has been removed from the Hard Gainers Telegram Group

4 Likes

We have a Telegram group?!

1 Like

:cold_sweat:

1 Like

1 loop Chosen ZP

literally, it’s like the sun of possibility, potential, and capacity has risen in the darkness of my life. More on my journal.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there any way someone can become more suggestible to subs or having a higher flow factor like @Invictus for example?

7 Likes

I honestly run less than this now.

Monday: Mogul ZP
Thursday: Chosen ZP

That’s it lol

6 Likes

Running DR ZP would likely do it.

3 Likes

That, plus Dragon Reborn Qv2, is my stack.

2 Likes

Why ? he is an amazing contributor please have some patience with him he means good.

2 Likes

Maybe run some theta wave sounds for half an hoer before starting subs.

But i dont know if its allowed or if it could drive to more recon, maybe @SaintSovereign
Can help

A friendly reminder to everyone that “shit happens”

5xt7r7

3 Likes

@Doc i think Saint would say No. As ZP is a self contained product. By all means try it if you want but its not an SC recommendation.

2 Likes