Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I don’t know why I sent that last night. I feel so ashamed. I was going through reconciliation, and this is my first time being apart of a community online :sweat_smile: Thanks, I’m happy to be here. I’m feeling all sorts of changes as I’m approaching one full month of listening so far. I’m excited

7 Likes

I like Bill Clinton’s Reality Distortion Field more. In the midst of reading his autobiography btw…

4 Likes

That boy was using the Seducer’s Gaze module alright.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Thanks for the link. I loved it. When some of us normal folks have lingering eye contact with women, it comes across as creepy. Unless we know them…

1 Like

The preview may be closer than we anticipated. It’s looking like we managed to calculate the optimal listening pattern on the first go — or at least one that’s manageable.

Those running an all ZP stack are experiencing minimal recon that seems to pass within hours. Those with a mixed stack are experiencing recon lasting a bit longer, but isn’t nearly as intense as Qv2 alone.

Now, we’re going to go ahead and set the stage: with ZP, you won’t be able to experiment as much as you did in the past. This doesn’t mean that you can’t experiment to see what works for you, but if you’re new to SubClub or subliminals in general, you need to start with the recommendations. Anyone caught overexposing themselves and then blaming the product, including “I don’t feel anything,” may be removed from the forum.

We hate to be like this, but it’s necessity. Absolutely no running 10 hours as a “test.” No, “I accidentally left it on all night,” or the such. We have strived to avoid creating classes of customers (advanced and beginner, haves and have-nots), but to protect this entire industry, we have no problem walling ZP off if people can’t use the products properly.

Yes, ZP is that powerful.

Now, the good news: we can start working more on Lifechargers, which I promise you — you’ve never experienced anything like this. We’re going to play it close to the vest since the copycats are waiting to release their whack imitations, but for those of you who enjoyed having a guided meditation to use as a mental reference point, you’re going to lose your proverbial shit when you see what we’ve developed. And since we already know we can get profound results with a 15 minute ZP, you can guess just how effective the new Lifechargers are.

The time is nigh for a revolution in the subliminal world and the self-growth field as Zero Point represents the first true merging of science, technology and alchemy.

EDIT: To those who tried to clown us, hate on us, doubt us, destroy our reputations and lied on us when we first started, are you watching closely?

69 Likes

How is Q automation coming along?

I hope this mean the time for custom sub will move up also

I’m actually glad to see measures like this taken. Yes it can be abrasive and all, but I think we’ve seen a couple of cases on the forum and you guys probably see a lot of clowning on the support center.

As an experienced user, I see experimenting as a way to discover how you react to the technology. Not as a way to get more results. It must be treated as such, and people who complain and try to put a bad reputation on subclub’s back should not be encourage, which could allow people who really want it to have more freedom.

10 Likes

The good fellow doth throweth down the gauntlet.

The sentiment reminds me of this song:

NSFW/Explicit Guns ‘n Roses goodness

Guns N' Roses - Get In The Ring (explicit) - YouTube

3 Likes

damn, you really understand how to hype us even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Press the launch button :star_struck:

4 Likes

15 Likes

I just love this comapny

5 Likes

Is there any article about this Lifechargers, guided mediation, what is it exactly about? I have looked at the support page but there is nothing about it. Does it enhance the effect of ZP even more or something similar? I am quite lost about this topic.

1 Like

Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

2 Likes

Thanks I am feeling stupid, let me google for you :slight_smile:

More on Lifechargers:

9 Likes

I love the time we live in, qzp is almost here :raised_hands: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

3…2…1… it’s LIFTOFF!

11 Likes