Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That for me sounds a bit to; let’s follow our glory leaders in to a field and down some strange looking pills :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Btw how are auras working in ZP? Are they much stronger and more reliable?

1 Like

Yes. But who needs auras when you can warp the reality around you to fulfill a goal. :wink:

Look at the early ZP results at the top of the thread.

33 Likes

I don’t understand why something like Libertine would be made into ZP then. Isn’t it purely aura based sub?

3 Likes

Well, the aura has the objective to affect the world around you. If there is a more effective way to get the same effect… Why use the old way? (even if it’s written aura in the description, they’ll just switch the description when everything will, be working!)

3 Likes

Am I the only one being eager for alchemist ZP and especially Sage Immortal??

Just imagine!

7 Likes

Aaaaahhh… My patience is running out

2 Likes

Please Saint release Wanted on the ZP preview :pray:

13 Likes

That’s why it will need a full rewrite.

So the aura scripting will be replaced by reality-bending scripting (am over-simplifying ofcourse)

And other titles will have their own reason for being entirely rewritten similar to this. Not auras but some other features of it that ZP does differently.

5 Likes

See this statement right there got me thinking hmm. Hope add reality bending module make this even more potent

2 Likes

Issa meme.

Not at all. Sage is one of the only titles I’ve been really looking forward to when I’m reading these results, surprisingly to me.

2 Likes

@Lion thanks for the explanation, makes sense.

1 Like

Sage Immortal ZP… Qv2 is already mind & reality bending but ZP… well, insanely great, I guess. As Steve Jobs would say.

2 Likes

Thanks, that makes sense.

2 Likes

Speaking of Steve job I guess qzp has its own distortion field

3 Likes

Yeah, Reality Distortion Field… so speaking about innovation then Stark ZP can make us closer to Job’s marketing & technology genius :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know why I sent that last night. I feel so ashamed. I was going through reconciliation, and this is my first time being apart of a community online :sweat_smile: Thanks, I’m happy to be here. I’m feeling all sorts of changes as I’m approaching one full month of listening so far. I’m excited

7 Likes

I like Bill Clinton’s Reality Distortion Field more. In the midst of reading his autobiography btw…

4 Likes

That boy was using the Seducer’s Gaze module alright.

7 Likes