Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

R.I.C.h crypto zp you mean ?

1 Like

I think he means ZP in general

@Joe is right, ZP in general, one day I’ll test out the RICH ZP

1 Like

Wonder whether QZP Ultimas will be less dependent on flat-response headphones.

EDIT: I don’t use flat-response headphones for Ultima v2 and so far any decent headphones I had work just fine with current Ultimas. But this was just a question that came up since we hear that QZP versions of the Ultima titles will be different from any previous ones.

5 Likes

Well will see what happen later down.
@SaintSovereign wanted to know if we might get a guide of a post on how to make better customs subs? Including ultimas too

2 Likes

We have successfully achieved both 15 and 20 minutes titles. The offline testers are running a title with a definitive, undeniable goal, and were given instructions to run the title once or twice a day. It took three days for them to start seeing results and figure out what the goal is.

Some titles will require more exposure or the results may not be as prominent at the start (as is the case with RICH, since it’s still a booster), but even with those, you can still feel the effects.

The listening schedule will most likely be one loop per title, every other day. You’ll also need to take a mandatory washout week each month. This is a good thing — the Zero Point bloom is incredible.

Now, the bad news:

You’ll most likely be limited to three different titles in a stack. More than that and you risk deep recon.

I have experienced this recon myself when I ran a stress test on ZP. If you’re wondering where I’ve been for the past few days, there’s your answer, lol.

Now, back to the good news:

ZP results are so deep that you may be able to rotate your stack every 45 days. Of course, staying on one stack consistently will yield even better results, but if your goal is very lofty and requires a lot of things you need to work on, this will let you improve your overall profile as a whole.

For example, let’s say you want to create an innovative business AND have a robust romance life, you’d create two stacks and alternate every 45 days. While one goal is blooming, you’re working on the other.

I know everyone is eager to get their hands on it, but we’re still running some rather advanced tests. There are forum members in tests we haven’t even announced :wink:

Be patient. Trust me, it’ll be worth it as we use this data to improve the products.

49 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (+ 10 characters)

I made 12k in crypto in about two weeks. SHIB, Catgirl and surprise of my week, that LoopRing run that happened earlier this week.

Not only that, I understood things about crypto that I could never grasp before. It’s like it just “hit.” For example, buying Catgirl in the US is annoying af, but I was able to learn and master the process of doing it very fast, and now I can buy and sell more shitcoins quickly, hahaha.

Unlike the “to the moon” people, my goal is to enter and exit a position quickly and build revenue that way.

27 Likes

I have a question

Will ZP be available as an update file once it gets released for titles you’ve previously purchased

Like will Diamond ZP file be available if you’ve already purchased Diamond Última before (like me)

1 Like

That is some awesome progress

4 Likes

Yes. All build updates are free after you have purchased the product.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

This is how this thread is looking like to me

6 Likes

To be fair, this thread is a bit of a beast even with the search function.

3 Likes

Any speculation yet how this will work with customs?

4 Likes

Yes. Lifetime upgrades on all major titles.

12 Likes

This is crazy I already decided to run only 3 titles next year so great news for me.

That is just incredible

5 Likes

We’re about to test running the custom twice a week. Zero Point enhances Qv2 subliminals quite a bit. It inherently acts as a result booster, so you need less exposure.

18 Likes

Lol, y’all be nice.

9 Likes

This is what I’m curious about for myself as well. As of right now my custom gets run once per week. Worried I won’t have the capacity for QZP on top of that.