Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

brian-finch-limitless

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Idk if there is default scripting in the subs like this already but if there isn’t can you add scripting for visualization for subs like emperor, khan, stark and other such subs?

3 Likes

I really want to know what Quantum Limitless can achieve. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I didn’t read a journal in which quantum limitless had marked a huge difference. I mean, running it alone.

If ZP is that powerful, this is the title to test!

Thanks for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

@sid has a very good report on QL.

2 Likes

Link? @Meng123 ?? :nerd_face:

1 Like
6 Likes

You’re welcome. :wink:

34 Likes

tenor
Please give it to us!!! 90% of us were waiting for it for 2 months!!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Mk. IV 30 min results?

5 Likes

Promising.

Same with the prototype sub at 20 minutes. Obviously, 20 minutes isn’t bringing the profound results that an hour brings, but the results I’m getting after one loop is promising enough for me to continue exploring this path.

15 Likes

We may release these at 15 minutes, with a recommendation of two loops minimum, but the ability to split an hour into four slots gives you full customizability.

26 Likes

What a dream!

1 Like

29 Likes

just me and @Pooter

1 Like

Maybe we can test all the versions? 30 - 20 - 15? Because some could be too dense… Please… I am so hyped :sob:

2 Likes

That is a fantastic idea.

On another note, please update the PDF with the subs once ZP goes live because people still ask me all the time if they should run Qv2 subs every day as it says in the instructions :joy:

6 Likes

Press the launch button Captain @SaintSovereign!

6 Likes

Can you please clarify when approximately this will be done? Now you test 20 mins, right?

2 Likes

at this point,I just I want to say “please give it to me daddy…I am yearning for it…begging for it…please just give it to me…I promise I will be good from now on” … :grinning: sorry ,can‘t help…

8 Likes

they will not really be able to give an estimate, because these guys will test out everything like formulating a math equation. While solving the equation if they find something else or an anomaly, they will explore that… so just go on about your day and don’t expect anything(otherwise it will just f with your feelings)

4 Likes