Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

That’s wonderful

1 Like

Hi!

any thoughts or input would be appreciated to this QLST1 Quesion

1 Like

Maybe whatever you’re experiencing or looking for needs more time to manifest
Recently because of a change in my stack I was back to running Dragon Reborn St 1 and although I believed I had completed everything I could with that stage it still left me feeling sensitive and vulnerable

4 Likes

This is what I needed to read. I think it’s true for me too. Thanks, @James.

1 Like

@Malkuth You’re welcome sir

1 Like

While using QL I was busy writing/ mastering my writing skills I didn’t look at my memory or pattern formation but inexperienced a true productive time (I was writing daily more than 50 pages , dialogue,plans, journalling . On stage one I felt my brain literally rewiring . And some negative beliefs are showing . But my main progress and the most lovable stage for me is stage 2. I think you may stop stage one and proceed to the Next 1 . I played a lot of chess games while using QL . Alot to the degree of addiction . But at night the mind goes to see what I did wrong and play the moves back and on several times to see crack in my strategy and how to level it . I still have this skill with me although I didn’t play QL for more than 9 months .

8 Likes

very helpful my friend

i guess yes im planning on finishing this stage after a week from now

ill start with stage 2 for 2 months or 3

still not sure

2 Likes

Can someone stack Emperor with quantum limitless subliminal?

1 Like

yes - I think that there are already a few exaples on this in existing forum journals :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i am doing that :smiley:

1 Like

Seriously I taught of it ohh…

But I will as soon as am able to run Ascending Mogul for months alone with this executive Ultima.

Then I will stack Emperor and quantum limitless

2 Likes

this is a smart plan!

i wish i did it!

1 Like

Is anyone still running this program? I’m about halfway through stage 1. I have to say that stage 1 is very effective. It’s as if I was on autopilot before and stage 1 brings you back to the present. What are yall’s experiences with stage 1?

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I have run stage one sporadically and I definitely feel a difference in observation and self awareness. Super excited for when Quantum Limitless ZP comes out

2 Likes

Concerning imagining what something looks like. Will reading fiction novels help your imagination in such aspect. And how far can it go in helping if it does help?

There have been studies which indicated that today’s youth has greatly diminished ability to visualize and imagine. The suspicion is that this is because kids rather watch the movie than read the book, so they don’t have to imagine what things look like.

The same studies also found that they have greater situational awareness. This is likely due to the fact that they are constantly focused on their cell phones even when performing other activities like walking on the street or listening to conversations.

However, although I suspect good visualization can definitely help I don’t think it specifically works on the deductive reasoning needed for this particular exercise. There are better albeit less entertaining ways to train this.

Still, far be it for me to disapprove of people actually reading a book. By all means, it certainly won’t harm. And if you do, learn how to speedread. Speedreading forces your mind to play the book like a movie. It’s really immersive and a great experience.

10 Likes

What is the optimum time to run the entire 4 stages of QL?

I know that 2 cycles per stage is a minimum?
@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

It’s been 8 months? You might have posted in the QL ZP thread instead. I’m assuming there is one.

But to answer your question:

Personally I change direction every 6 months, right now I’m doing relationship stacks (Wanted/CFW/Heartsong) with a surprise spiritual stack in between (CWON/Sage/MindsEye/Dreams) to keep my mind on its toes.

With a 4-stage sub and 6 months I usually run Stage 4 for 2 months (since it contains all the previous stuff) and one of the other stages, determined by reading the description. With Khan and EoG for example, Stage 1 has all the prep work and healing, so I do that one. With Emperor Fitness, Stage 2 has the most foundational work for me so I ran that for 2 months. For Alchemist and QL I haven’t checked.

Alternatively, if I ever were able to make up my mind, I would run stage 4 for a month and a custom representing stage 4 and the past 5-month journey for the 6th and final month. That same custom could then be used periodically as a refresher. This was always my plan, but like I said I am never able to make up my mind about which modules to put into my customs and as a result I never make them. Annoys me a lot.

If you are sensitive enough to the subs, the stages will let you know when it is time to move on to the next stage. You might start feeling a sensation of hearing the most dull person on the planet when you play the subs, or the sensation that everything is starting to get slower and slower and you need to change things up to get them moving again. And then when you switch to the next stage you suddenly feel an excess of energy.

But if you are not that sensitive, stick to at least one month per stage. Or do like me and double the most important stages.

That’s what I would do anyway.

4 Likes

Thanks brother!

I guess I’ll follow your doubles instructions

Oops I should have posted in the QL ZP thread.

My reasoning was to run it for about 45 to 60 days, then run stage 4 “forever”. Stage 4 has all the stages.

6 Likes