Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

tenor
Please give it to us!!! 90% of us were waiting for it for 2 months!!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Mk. IV 30 min results?

5 Likes

Promising.

Same with the prototype sub at 20 minutes. Obviously, 20 minutes isn’t bringing the profound results that an hour brings, but the results I’m getting after one loop is promising enough for me to continue exploring this path.

15 Likes

We may release these at 15 minutes, with a recommendation of two loops minimum, but the ability to split an hour into four slots gives you full customizability.

26 Likes

What a dream!

1 Like

29 Likes

just me and @Pooter

1 Like

Maybe we can test all the versions? 30 - 20 - 15? Because some could be too dense… Please… I am so hyped :sob:

2 Likes

That is a fantastic idea.

On another note, please update the PDF with the subs once ZP goes live because people still ask me all the time if they should run Qv2 subs every day as it says in the instructions :joy:

6 Likes

Press the launch button Captain @SaintSovereign!

6 Likes

Can you please clarify when approximately this will be done? Now you test 20 mins, right?

2 Likes

at this point,I just I want to say “please give it to me daddy…I am yearning for it…begging for it…please just give it to me…I promise I will be good from now on” … :grinning: sorry ,can‘t help…

8 Likes

they will not really be able to give an estimate, because these guys will test out everything like formulating a math equation. While solving the equation if they find something else or an anomaly, they will explore that… so just go on about your day and don’t expect anything(otherwise it will just f with your feelings)

4 Likes

If the duration is shortening, shouldn’t the power get turned up to maintain one loop a day?

1 Like

That’s hilarious bro!

1 Like

Ever more great news from Saint, the only news am waiting is the availability of QZP from thecustom store but am as hyped as ever. This make me want to join the test group but I have to stay strong on my stack

1 Like

I’m running Khan stage 2, I don’t want ZP to overpower Khan. Would one 15 loop every other day show results and not overpower Khan? I’m talking about wanted ZP.

Sure, if you only wanted to run one title at a time. Since everyone wants to stack, the power must be balanced to accommodate them. If we turned everything at max power, where 15 minutes would get incredible results, you’d smack right into ferocious recon and stonewalling land the moment you tried to stack another sub.

17 Likes

Fair enough. At this point even I want to stack quite a few titles.

I’m so ready :slight_smile: Advancing human potential like no other! SubClub’s products will become so powerful that they will become a billion dollar company and help professional sports teams win championships with ZP ultrasonics during team practices. Scientists, Inventors, and Doctors can discover and develop new things to help people, etc. Just think of all the possibilities of human potential being advanced by the passion and concern Saint and Fire have for researching and always experimenting with their products. This is so exciting

3 Likes