Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Maybe this is a stupid idea but would not be good to have in the description some sort of number how difficult is every sub?
For example, Ascension would be 1 as the easiest one, Ascended Mogul 2, and Emperor with Khan let’s say 3.

@SaintSovereign

Am I seeing 4 cores there bruv?

Especially Paragon will f you up potentially. I wouldn’t run that in any other custom than a specific healing custom.
HoM is a MASSIVE core, ran alone is already tough.

This custom is WAY too over the place. Narrow it down on a specific goal.
Since it’s “new girlfriends” I would cut out HoM for regular Emperor if you want that, or Wanted (if you have the foundation).
Also Sultan is kinda weird in there. Replace it with something sexual also.

Rather have a custom for women/sex and one for money instead of mixing it.

2 Likes

Did anyone notice ZP guiding you towards the correct programs to run?

One other user here has shared this with me.

I’ve been feeling a pull towards one specific program and nothing else. I cannot help but wonder if this is from reconciliation or because that program is best for me?

4 Likes

Only thing Saint said was ZP will uncover the real you and make you realise what you need vs what you want.

10 Likes

Yes it’s a feature of ZP.

It supercharges your intuition, so you will feel like you’re pulled towards certain subs.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign & @Fire
Could we assume that an important part enough of DEUS is within the Primer ?

2 Likes

We have 4 Lions 1 Tiger 1 Snake and 1 scorpion I believe
We are officialy an african or asian zoo

I’d say african looking at the lions race at display

Did I forget anyone ?

1 Like

Precisely. I’ve just written this down in my journal.

1 Like

Are symptoms of stonewall from ZP subs different from older versions of subs?

This is a good question.

I would say no.

1 Like

@RVconsultant is correct. You just ignore the script.

3 Likes

For those of you running a track solo, would you say it’s more optimal then running 2 at once? Asking in terms of recon, speed of results and ability to stay focused on what you’re running (avoiding shinny object syndrome and FOMO).

4 Likes

This is a good question.

1 Like

I imagine this would be hard, knowing that it is OK to stack up to three at a time yet still running just one.

1 Like

I thought about that at first but it could also be counter intuitive. Since you’re committed to 1 thing you don’t think about running anything else, rather than being at 2 and finding reasons to not go up to 3.

1 Like

Guys, I have a highly hypothetical and philosophical question.
Let’s say you have three titles, you are following instructions
1day: 1 title + 2 title
2day: rest
3day: 3 title

Would not be better to combine those first two titles into one custom so one can have in total only 2 titles and you can listen to them both every listening day?
1day: 3 title + custom
2day: rest
3day: 3 title + custom

2 Likes

As long as the titles all gel well for you, that is a good idea for sure

3 Likes

Try this first

before building the custom and get the feel of those titles and then you should know how to tackle this:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried a heart song+ wanted custom and if so what results did you manifest?

2 Likes

Not as a custom, but I did do this before:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=wanted%20heartsong%20@Palpatine

5 Likes