Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Think about starting with “what do I want for the next 90 days”. Pick one theme or topic. Then pick your modules. Then look back at your module list to make sure they are all related to that theme or topic.

6 Likes

Great advice! Tomorrow I will begin another cycle.

1 Like

Am waiting for my ZP custom to arrive aka in Washout .

Have completed 4 cycles with ZP .

From each washouts in between , the baseline is ridiculously moving fast .
Even a complete beginner to the Subliminals can recognize the improving baseline .
The changes are that obvious .
I donno what the founders have done but ZP IS THAT POWERFUL . Amazing!!!

In between Exposure & Exposure - free Interval ( Washout) , I choose Exposure period because I am finding I am indulging in the behaviour that’s not conductive to the goal while in Washout ( although not very serious ) . I feel I miss the ’ Push " from the Sub during washout .

But obviously , during the exposure period , Recon just plays with me .( On → Off → On ).

Personally : Exposure period to Sub > Washout

During the 2 nd cycle , I was expirementing with ’ intuitive listening ’ and concluded I might as well follow the Recommended guidelines :joy:

2 Likes

How to do the 5 minute?

1 Like

Great advice! Now I will slow my roll even more.:+1::sunglasses:

ZP are so result oriented and they work naturally.
Actions are effortless and aura do the rest .

I have been playing wealth Zps these days and results are so evident

9 Likes

You click “Stop” after 5 minutes runtime.

1 Like

then next time I play from 5 to 10 m marker after that from 10 to 15 minute marker and repeat .is that right ?

no, that’s not right. you always play from 0 to 5min. @SaintSovereign mentioned a few days ago that he will update the listening guide with the 5 min instructions where he will explain everything in more detail. He said that people should start listening to the customs with 5 min.

7 Likes

i listen my custom for 7 mins

1 Like

how does it compare to your Qv2 custom in regards to productivity? I just don’t get this push with ZP that I got from Qv2. I have tried Mogul, Emperor, Stark, RICH and Ascended Mogul but no luck.

1 Like

this also means that all information is included in the first 5 minutes. after that there will probably be two repetitions. otherwise the remaining 10 minutes would be lost. but hopefully saint will give us an update.

7 Likes

First of all i have only listened to it twice so i am going to give it alittle more time. So to be fair i am going to give it a week or so.

Now having said that my QV2 custom on the second listening gave me such a blast. I felt like a huge push i genuinely felt the power of the core and the modules running through my veins.

So its really hard to answer your question at this time.

2 Likes

Thanks for help @infinite & @AlexanderGraves :pray::blue_heart:

Looking forward for this .

1 Like

Here’s what I’m curious about.

Why didn’t SC officially go with 5 or 7 mins when ZP customs were released? Was it ultimately shown to be ineffective? Or is it effective, but still left as a power user feature because making it shorter by default would cause abuse?

I mean not more powerful scripting versions at 5 mins, I mean literally just cutting off the existing audios at 5 mins and serving that instead of us tinkering with settings on our files.

1 Like

There has been a single quote from Saint saying they MIGHT have evidence that 5/7 minutes MIGHT be better. Nothing more. Some people here are overinterpreting that statement a bit.

2 Likes

If there’s “overinterpretation” going on, it’s because many people (myself included) have reported having excellent results with using 5/7 minute loops instead of 15.

2 Likes

I’d imagine the vast majority of people do fine on 15 minutes and the 5 or 7 minutes are the outliers. Coming from a guy who used to run my Qv2 custom once a week, my brain does things differently. I don’t think I fit the majority here.

3 Likes

SC’s public guesses at what might work have more often than not ended up being correct—that’s probably why we have overindexing here.

Some of their guesses have been wild, too. ZP for example was one such thing.

I say public guess, because as an internal tester I saw that the different iterations of ZP and testing before the modern build were quite messy.

1 Like

This.

People only try less minutes if they get overload on the 15. Like I do, for example.

It’s not better or worse, it just what works for your mind.

6 Likes