ZP 5 or 7 minute loops vs 15 minute loops and more rest days. Which works best for you?

Thank you very much @Seeker

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Personally, am running the whole 15 minutes. I don’t want to spend time in experimenting and finding out what works for me cause I know I can decieve myself with what works best.

Too much work too so am just plain lazy.

Will wait for an official 5 or 7 minute audio file and will run that when SaintSovereign and Fire releases it.

If not, am happy with 15 mins especially since I came from a time when I used to run SubliminalClub audios the whole night (7 hours a night minimum) back during those PrlmalTech Build days.

Compared to that, 15 mins per sub is a good deal. Although am not complaining that you guys are testing out the best runtimes.

12 Likes

Did you get your question answered?

1 Like

I feel the same way. I tried the 7 minutes but I needed to back off. Too rich for my blood! Lol. Recon like a mf.

1 Like

yes the question answered, thanks @RVconsultant :pray:

2 Likes

SOOOOOOO
Where are we now? 3minutes?5?7?

3 mins according to SaintSovereign. Personally am running 15 mins.

2 Likes

Still 15 min of rich deep delicious download into my system

I currently use 7 mins. I noticed a significant difference in time it takes to reach appreciable results from 15.

1 Like

I now use the 15 minutes 2 loops back to back but with 3days rest and I like it .

1 Like

Interesting,
If I am listening to one 15min loop every other day I get recon on 3rd listening. What happen is:

• Day 1 : sub 1
  • Day 2 : rest
  • Day 3 : sub 2
  • Day 4 : rest
  • Day 5 : sub 3
  • Day 6 : mad recon

So to aleviate this what works is

• Day 1 : sub
  • Day 2 : rest
  • Day 3 : sub
  • Day 4 : rest
  • Day 5 : rest
  • Day 6 : sub
  • Day 7 : rest
  • Day 8 : sub
  • Day 9 : rest
  • Day 10 : rest
  • Day 11 : sub

I tried once reducing to 7min and I can’t say it made a difference. Not sure if there is a point in listening less.

1 Like

If your running 3 subs you should be running 2 on one day and 1 on the other that the original pattern.

Day 1: sub 1 and sub 2
Day 2: rest day
Day 3: sub 3
Day 4: rest day

Repeat

1 Like

I tried that, but it gives me strong never ending recon. I found out by adding one rest day here and there, it allows me to get some benefits.

I had the same issue so I just run all my sub on Sunday and take the rest of the week off. The benefits are stable and the baseline increase every week.

2 Likes

If you continue to have any difficulties, consider entering a support ticket.

Normal stength or ZPT?

People listening to ZPT2, do they listen to them on same day? Asking @LRW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regular zp my stack also o run Ascension chamber in that day too.

1 Like

Hi @Martin :slight_smile: I’ve ran both of the zpt2 builds on the same day. I’ve also ran one of the subs twice in a row. I only ran one of the zpt2 subs for five minutes on one occasion. I got results that time, but I was very annoyed. I think that my subconscious mind wanted to hear the entire 15 minutes.

My first zpt2 used to be energy intensive for me to run. Then I had a dream that I had a blockage, so I began to run it with Rebirth. I got better results, and I didn’t have any problems with energy after that.

I love the ZPT2 builds. They’re very smooth to run.

9 Likes

You are tough :slight_smile:

1 Like