A Question About Washouts, Tell me about your experience

do washouts help you with results? or its just a mere phase of recovering from the subluminal influence for you and its just a rest phase, nothing really happening other than clearing out and maybe feeling better

do you feel like losing your results and progress on washouts? or do you see blooming of results and things open up for you?

please share some experiences :slight_smile: would like to read em

3 Likes

I expirience a bloom phase and to my surprise 1 week after I started a new cycle I expirience the last cycle working very strong and blooming even more

3 Likes

So when you running the title you dont see any effects?

For me during a washout, the results occur at the same pace they would while running the sub. There’s really no difference to my experience during the washout.

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

No i didn’t mention that

No no

I see great effects/changes

But

During washouts I expirience the effects in action

After the washout I expirience the effect in action even more. Like a flower that grows

During listening time I expirience changes/transformation

4 Likes

This is it :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: I feel relieved this is what I describe my washout period.

Normally I crave zp subs in my washout period . I can distinguish two types of irritation in the washout period .

1. from the recon itself
  2. the other from fighting the urge to play the subs again .

I don’t like the word results here . Before results must be consistency in listening to the same sub . This gives an idea maybe helpful what about creating smth (like ranks , ) that encourages the people who play 1sub for long periods of time for example 3 ,6,9 months . Taging @SaintSovereign .

Edit :

This is also happens with me :point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

Facts…usually my irritation is more from what I call the thirst or the craving to give myself more exposure to a subclub program. It’s happened way more with ZP than any other format before it.

Usually days 1 and 2 of a washout I feel similar to an actual listening day except my mind feels clearer. By the time day 3 comes I usually feel the effects of the sub mildly and after that I pretty much just feel nothing from my stack, but I can tell my baseline is higher than what it may have been prior to exposure.

2 Likes

I’m super new, but I feel like the first 4 days of my washout the results got were equal but felt better because I was less frazzled and irritated all the time. Now, day 5 of washout, I’m feeling a little anxious twinge and a bit of self doubt. Over all, pretty stable upward trend through days 1-4 with a slight dip on day 5.

2 Likes

For me for some reason when I do a washout, that is when the reality bending result happen

3 Likes