Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I feel like ALL of them are Expansive to the NeTiFeSi.
Will wait for a better understanding of the SC Framework.

RM is certainly Balancing as it helps with experiencing & expressing Emotions.

:nerd_face:

Right now, Khan stage 4 solo is going great.

I planned to use it as a tool to get myself creating and acting on Vertically Coherent Challenges. My intention was to act more randomly in the beginning and generate a pattern later ā€“ like I would on Daredevil or Stark.

K4 ZP however, is bringing Wisdom to my approach. Iā€™m now using Systems Thinking principles to make decisions ā€¦ something Iā€™d expect from EOG, but not Khan.

This is a bit too mature for a social dominant archetype.

:grin:

8 Likes

I was gonna say this. Because my result of this test changed 3 times in my life so far.
Currently I am an INFP-A, apparently. I never was the E but the other things changed, which is weird to me. But that might be my Gemini nature :wink:

Well, anyone who travels the path of Enlightenment (whatever the fuck that means (and I am by no means that guy, I donā€™t know shit)) will eventually realize, he was mostly trying to escape reality of the physical world by daydreaming about a much better astral place.
This then is when you truly integrate spirituality in your soul. When you accept there is more, you may even spend time astral projecting and aligning yourself with Astrology. You learn about manifestations, etc. Maybe you even do magick. But in the end, your life is lived on this planet. This is where you need to set things right.

Still, reducing the ego to a healthy place in this externally validated society is a good path to tread.

Also, is that really Hermit? It reads like him, for sure :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh man! I really like this concept and analysis. Now am really curious for the INFJ stack. My guess is that it will have Renaissance Man in it.

When this framework is done, it would be a valuable addition to the Support Hub.

1 Like

I have a theory about this from spending decades as someone I am not (then again, I am INFP so I def need a sense of purpose, as well as a bunch of spiritual placements, so that might just be me).

Find yourself first, then fix issues. Or rather, focus your MAJOR sub around your personality to gel nice, and use the other 2 slots to add skills that you need.

For example, here is how I PLAN to run subs going forward.
Stark seems to run VERY well for me, although I am not E. But the sub will likely make me just an introvert that is public. I will run it with Chosen and RM at some point, to see which one becomes my actual major sub.

This then I will run for quite a while as the Major slot.
Then I add 2 subs that either are result enhancers (like ME) or add things I need (like more money, or sexual).

MAJOR: Stark
Result Enhancer: ME
Skill: Primal Seduction for the sexual edge

Then after 21 days, I rotate
MAJOR: Stark or RM
Result Enhancer: Limitless, QL, etc
Skill: RICH

Rinse, repeat.

I mean, this is how I built my customs. The Major cores to aid the personality I have, supercharged, result enhancers to maximize, and a bunch of skills I need, like money.
I think this makes sense to run the actual stack similar.

On another note, Astrology also helps you a lot to find a sub that works for you. But itā€™s not easy to learn that :wink:
You can also use Jungians Archetypes if you want and match them to the subs. But I do think, first running something close to your personality is helpful.

And then thereā€™s healing, which is its own thing :smiley:

6 Likes

Damn, I did the personality test and had ISTJ-T :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

The recommendation has always been a MAX of 3 products per stack.
This is due to the fact that 3 is the maximum number of subs you can use, while getting all the results, with optimal speed.

Everyone is different, because of which, their capacity to handle subs, and executing them per day, changes.
You might believe that running a sub alone can give the best results, but here I am, running 3 main subs, with a 4th sub on the side (depending on my mood), without any diminishing results.

So my point: 3 is generally the maximum number of subs allowed to be in a stack, but some perform better with less subs, doesnā€™t mean recommending 3 is wrong, or counterproductive.
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Well this is quite an unexpected result, but digging in it, it does make some sense.

1 Like

Interesting, those 30 days of staying power wasnā€™t mentioned anywhere before, was it?

It should also be mentioned, that the baseline still stays higher. So - IMO - itā€™s not that after 30 days of your last Sex Mastery sub, you now suck in bed.

The more you run them, the more they become your new reality, each loop at a time.

Still, 30 days is REALLY long and explains a lot why I still get recon from CFW sometimes :smiley:

1 Like

Here we observe a man boldly taking questionable action towards freedom. The sad expression is due to seriously underestimating the chafing effects of horseback riding in a Kilt. Iā€™m sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

< / JOKE >

10 Likes

So do you think the better approach in your opinion is to make your strong points more stronger and powerful to balance the shortcomings of the side that is less powerful?

i was wondering actually past couple of a days wondering about if i should go with this approach or just focus on my strong points and thus it will balance my overall skills

Or i should focus on the side that i suck at and improve it so i could have both skills ina. Good shape at least

But i also know that no one is perfect like you have to have one side stronger than the other. Its the way of life

So what is your opinion friend, what approach do you take, would love to hear some perspective:)

2 Likes

Yes! I think this will be the best approach!

Stark is awesome i loved that sub. It gels so nice with me very awesome.

I ditched it for emperor, which didnt work well for me. Its something im kinda not good at

But this theory is awesome, like a major sub that gels with you. And 2 sides for the skills you lack!

@Malkuth helped me with that idea too

Like i got kinda depressed or not feeling so good of running titles that are so slow in results like emperor

But if i take this approach of a main sub that gels so nicely with me. And add 2 subs thats needed for some skills (like ascension for discipline and inner power) (paragon for healing my body)

That would be an awesome idea, actually thats the best approach i think to take.

I got really disappointed of running titles that dont gel with me that are super sloww man like really slow, but theyre actually the best choices to kill my shortcomings

But this approach is basically GG EZ :sunglasses:

LETSSSS GOOOO :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Also how do i decide which sub to use on which day?

Like if i use 3 titles

Ascension + Stark + Paragon

How do i decide on which to play when?

Is it better for me to play stark alone ?

Or ascension lets say alone i have some issues with the sub the most.

Cause i know you have to go like this

Day 1: 1x first ZP title 1x 2nd ZP title
Day 2 : OFF
Day 3 : 1x 3rd ZP title

Like how do i decide what to run when? Like if i struggle mostly with ascension is it better to play it alone on the 3rd day?

Or is it better lets say to play a title that gels with me greatly like stark on the 3rd day?

Or maybe it doesnā€™t matter?

1 Like

Being an INFP as well I never considered stark long term. I had it in a custom at one point but never really returned to it. The fame and attention were both something I wanted and didnā€™t want at the same time. Iā€™m very paradoxical in that respect. So it confused me whether I had limiting beliefs or it was something I genuinely had no desire for.

But by any chance do you know your enneagram type?

1 Like

I feel the same way as you do.

I actually dont know how do i feel about fame in general

Its weird.

Enegrams test .i just discovered that recently

I think im 4 wing 7 or something like that

Hahaha i know you wasnt talking to me but i thought i would share.

Its weird aint it? Like the internet. Like you could talk over someone and you wouldnt be rude for doing so hahahah

1 Like

Fame is a tricky one for sure. Thatā€™s the reason Iā€™ve avoided stark. That sort of indecisiveness could actually be the tip of the iceberg of a way bigger issue lurking beneath the surface. Or it could be a preference. Hard to know without actually running it.

I think thatā€™s what the alignment of ZP boils down to. Choose things that you feel are immediately in alignment and you donā€™t have to fight so much to get in place.

Having said that there are famous people who get attention by virtue of just being themselves without trying to be famous. The sort of authentically admired individuals. So in that respect I guess INFPs could thrive on Stark because Iā€™ve found a lot of them are very loyal to their own internal values and practice authenticity. Hmmmm got me thinking now lol

4 Likes

Ithink the main decider is if you like getting attention. Some people just wanna be left alone, meanwhile others, enjoy recognition. You dont have to be famous and attentionseeking to run stark. You do have to be okay with getting a lot of recognition though, either within your own groups, or in your community as a whole.

2 Likes

All I have to say to this is damn, I love you guys :grinning:

3 Likes

I think any infp would love stark easily,

Check out their reddit r/infp hahaha fun stuff

But i cant relate to everything there. But its very fun and a friendly subreddit

Lets go infps :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I only run it because Saint mentioned in a post that if you run Stark as an Introvert, itā€™ll most likely make you Steve Jobs like. He was a FAMOUS introvert, wasnā€™t he?

Also, since I have an online business, fame is necessary (social media, etc) even though I donā€™t feel like directly talking on stages, although ever since running Stark, I feel like this would be OK also :smiley:

I gotta say, though. Running CFW made me realize that while being an introvert, the FEAR of being on stage was really just that. A fear.
You can be famous but introverted. You rather work on your craft at home alone, but youā€™re still famous for it.

I donā€™t even know what that is :slight_smile:

8 Likes