Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Shut up
When you say seek and you shall find you are telling us to contact you I guess
Nope, thanks!
And all you say is BS
I like my ego

I know roadmap and all that but is Emperor fitness going to ZP?

I would probably take this more seriously if a sub didnt just remove some major selfperceived problems basically instantly lmfao. ZP is da shit

I agree with the idea though that you shouldnt rely completely on subs. Theyre a tool, not the endgame. Like saint says, always take action.

3 Likes

This makes so much sense. I can relate technically to my label of INFP. Like social activity does eat my energy, i do often rely more on feeling rather than logical etc etc.

But the description that comes with it is so completely off the mark with who i actually am, its not even close. I have absolutely no desire to do anything with art aside from watching movies for fun. And i freaking love meeting and connecting with people.

This right here really connected the dots for me.

3 Likes

Neither.

I would say use what you have to get what you want.

If you have a car and you have money, but what you you want is a dog; drive yourself to the pet store and go pick up a dog.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see the results of that framework. Would be an invaluable guide to newcomers and veterans alike if they had a tool to help guide them on what subs to stack

1 Like

Iā€™m not as familiar with these concepts as some of the guys on here, but I feel as if I answered quite a few of these questions differently than I did awhile back when I took this :thinking: I suppose my personality has shifted.

Edit: whoops, forgot the screen.

Edited edit: I saw after I kept scrolling that a couple people said that itā€™s less of a personality test than a cognitive perception sumā€™n sumā€™n, which makes sense.

2 Likes

I feel this. Eventually I would like to perform music live. Itā€™s a barrier I havenā€™t been able to get across. So I just told myself Iā€™m content to just have an online presence only. But that doesnā€™t connect like live performances do. And the type of stuff Iā€™m into was basically built on the club scene.

Oh Iā€™m surprised. Most people who know mbti get into it at some point. Itā€™s kind of like the subsets of MBTI. I could be butchering it though Iā€™m not an expert lol.

For example Iā€™m a 9w1 INFP. Generally I lean towards peace and stability. But Iā€™ll try to achieve that at the cost of everything else so 9w1 can be terrible perfectionist who favor an idealized state of being ok vs the actual turbulence occuring beneath. Enneagram is kind of like a deeper insight into your sort of coping mechanisms youā€™ve had throughout life based on a specific temperament.

4 Likes

I would recommend running Ascension + Stark on the same day and Paragon on a different one.

Since Ascension and StarkQ are alpha and success titles, they will go well together. Am sure they will boost each other when played back to back.

And Paragon being a physical healing subliminal can be made the most use of by giving it a separate day.

So:

Day 1: 1x Ascension ZP, 1x StarkQ ZP
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: 1x Paragon ZP
Day 4: OFF

3 Likes

This is my situation exactly as INFP . When they speak about art I find this is not who I am . But looking deeply and with different personality types perspectives

Like (elements archetypes , personality archetype , sun signs and so on )

Found that my attitude itself toward life is more of the artistic one . But regarding the artistic activities as a career (doesnā€™t apply to me )

• INFP its name is the mediator and artist are mediating between the unseen realm and the seen physical reality . I found this what I do in business mostly I am the idea man who see visions and concepts . and what makes me grounded in reality is my partner who is more of an metal type who is able to systemaise my concepts and transform them into an applicable business procedures .
1 Like

Also, thereā€™s no such thing as ā€˜just a strengthā€™ or ā€˜just a shortcomingā€™ in isolation.

We have traits and characteristics.

They become strengths or weaknesses when we place them into a context in a particular way.

A fishā€™s gills are a great strength under the water, and they become a fatal weakness when the fish is on land and out of the water.

One of the skills and strategies of life is learning how to position and orient your characteristics and qualities so that they become strengths.

Guy likes to drive cars really fast and get into dangerous situations.

Weakness or strength?

If heā€™s just a regular civilian on the highway, could be a weakness.

If heā€™s a firefighter, could be a great strength, and a noble contribution to society.

Where do your characteristics become strengths?

Thatā€™s one point.

And the other one is that you can use your more developed characteristics to support and promote your less developed characteristics.

Anyway, there are other good ideas related to this. But, haha, time to go for a walk.

10 Likes

Thanks for this insight :pray: , a family member says to me " you always speaking about desiring peace and tranquility , but you always move and chooses the hardest endeavours and tasks "

And I choose these endeavours because of this ā€œfavor an idealized state of beingā€

I will learn more about enegram :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah I only checked MBTI because Saint asked us to do that for testing of ZP.

I am more the Astrology Natal Chart guy :wink:

4 Likes

Just wanted to say that the manifestations on ZP are so fucking profound and dreamlike that the people who are being a part of my manifestations are talking like ā€œI canā€™t fuxking believe this is actually happening to me, this was literally a dreamā€

The best part is the persons who said this were part of a threesome with me that I had been working towards for a week

14 Likes

thats what i thought also :slight_smile: cheers man thanks!

i thought of stark will boost ascension if i play em together, so thats a wrap :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

nice explanation yes :slight_smile:

i remembered this quote

Albert Einstein wrote, ā€œEverybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.ā€

3 Likes

thats cool man :slight_smile: i relate to mbti more even tho i dont read anything related to it often, i just check the sub reddit for some gigs and laughs

but for the astrology thing a friend of mine studied it and i will give him a visit this weekend to have some chats and we will talk astrology too :slight_smile:

might be fun to find out about stuff other than that i am a libra

Ah astrology is something Iā€™ve been trying to get into but having difficulty. Iā€™ve got my chart and everything. Just donā€™t have the mental energy to school myself on all aspects of it lol

3 Likes

Oooo this is fascinating stuff, can you suggest the best stack for an ENTJ? I assume it would include at least one of these 3 subs.

1 Like

Both Saint and Voytek have mentioned the effect of reverse reconciliation when running Limitless, where they are immediately put into recon when starting the sub but experience the beneficial effects a month into running the sub.

1 Like