Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Our vision for Subliminal Club was simple - advancing human potential. We never wanted, nor do we want now, to be someone’s heroes.

Our goal is to create incredible tools of self-transformation in order for you to use them, and become the hero of your own story.

Honestly, if you put in a support ticket or messaged one of us, shown that you’re putting real effort into becoming better and faced the fact that you did us and this company wrong…

You’d have been welcomed back, just like that, because advancing human potential can’t happen if one doesn’t dig deep into himself, realize what he did and what effects his actions have on others.

We have let others who wronged us back into this community, because they showed, through action, that they are trying.

Sadly, you chose a different option.

31 Likes

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming. @Fire just handed over the scripts to EoG, Quantum Limitless and Emperor Fitness.

EoG on deck for tomorrow. Possibly QL. We’ll see.

38 Likes

Hello there fellow INFJ! So few of us anywhere that it is good to get to meet each other. Although it is easier to catch an INFJ online on self-improvement forums and websites since we love that haha.

And good point about CHOSEN. Since it has positive leadership, we INFJs love that kind of thing.

Thank you, bro. The feeling is mutual.

Oh yes. Although the subliminals over here has helped me a lot to direct empathy properly. Especially Renaissance Man and the other mental/emotional healing titles.

Have you run RM anytime? It has a very strong empathy component which boosts the INFJ empathy while at the same time helps us to be not overwhelmed by it. I even experienced this when I used to run RM.

According to the RM sales page:

"As a newly rising Renaissance Man, you will see your ability to connect with others increasing massively owing to this intensity. You will become able to feel what others feel and sense their thinking.

But Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-spirit, so he must not be overwhelmed or else his mission will be in jeopardy. For this reason, the Renaissance Man, similar to StarkQ, has a frame of steel alongside an almost fanatical belief in himself and his creative goals, creating a powerful field that seems to pull others into his vision, allowing him to become a profound thought leader if so desired while protecting him from being overwhelmed by the emotions of the world around him."

And this is exactly what I experienced too!

Also, yes if SaintSovereign gives a stack idea for INFJs similar to the ones he gave for 2 other MBTIs here, that would be so cool. Am really curious too.

@SaintSovereign - is it possible to give the Expansive, Restrictiveness, and Balancing subliminal titles for INFJs? @HansLanda and I are freakin damn curious about it :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, all factors being equal, individual #1 possibly could achieve the goal first. The fact of the matter is, however, everyone is a unique expression of the universe. We all have our own issues we must overcome in order to achieve our goals.

For example, let’s say that both you and I are trying to achieve the same goal. Because we have such different backgrounds and have experienced such different things, the paths we take toward that goal will be completely different.

That means that I might not be able to JUST run Mogul or Emperor and achieve the target goal of multimillionaire status. I may need to engage in some deep healing regarding something that may not even seem related to achieving wealth and financial prosperity.

In this case, the individual who recognizes this fact may actually achieve the goal quicker because they are leaning into and engaging with their multifacetedness, and thus addressing all the issues they have at once.

12 Likes

Sorry to use this way @SaintSovereign but I sent you a dm yesterday, can you check please ?

Again, it’s different for every person, as the MBTI is a cognitive functions test (how we perceive, analyze and respond to information), NOT a personality test. But, if I HAD to choose for an unnamed INFJ who just wants to enhance their life, I’d go with (and it’s going to seem weird, but I think the INFJs will understand):

Expansive: Chosen (NOT Chosen from Within)
Restrictive: Emperor
Balance: Renaissance Man or Stark

4 Likes

I don’t see a PM?

sent 2 but I will send again

ok sent a new one

You all work your asses off for us. Thank you

10 Likes

Tagging @HansLanda here. Between us two, we had guessed CHOSEN and RM since they are a bit more obvious.

And Emperor makes sense. When I ran Emperor, it did ground me to take more action rather than be the typical INFJ “head in the clouds” kinda of person lol.

One day I will do the CHOSEN + Emperor + Renaissance Man stack.

Thanks a lot, @SaintSovereign :pray:

2 Likes

I actually woke up in the middle of the night with a dream that about the announcement of the release of Quantum Limitless ZP in this forum. It is happening once a while but more often that I get such dreams.

nice man :slight_smile:

what do you think of INFP and their stack?

its interesting that you studied this subject

4 Likes

What about INTJ-T
Thanks @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Lol Saint really opened up a can of worms with this one

6 Likes

I feel bad that I kind of started the topic of personality traits…but at the same time I want to know what my stack would be :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

hahaha

@SaintSovereign you can pass my request, i was just curios on how would others perceive an infp or how would you, and what would you think that suits them better

rather than a plain request for a stack of your recommendation

cheers

2 Likes

What if someone doesn’t have a personality?

Maybe @DarkPhilosopher can enlighten us

6 Likes

i want to ask,

can i rest for 2 days from lets say paragon ?

im so happy i had some results with stark that i want to do 2 more days of it before doing the 3 ZP Title pattern recommendation for listening

can i do that? or is that against the pattern?

i have ascension stark and paragon

day 1 :
1 loop of stark
1 loop of ascension

if im following the pattern directly i should be listening to paragon on the 3rd day 1 loop of it

but can i skip paragon for lets say 2 more days and then add it back to my stack and then go about the 3 zp title pattern ?

i want more rooting of stark like 2 more days of it , im so happy its working for me, but does anyone know if thats against the listening pattern?

1 Like

I think you would be fine doing that.

2 Likes