Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

So I haven’t done the MBTI since November I would say, I did it again just now and interesting to see that my results have changed:

Looks like I’m part of the xNTP club for the time being. Interesting to see how I’ve shifted so much from being barely extraverted to completely introverted in these last few months.

3 Likes

I took the MBTI test 3 times.

2016: INTJ
2021: INTJ
2022: ENTP

3 Likes

I wonder what surprises we will get today.

Funny, mine’s basically the inverse but in the exact time frame:
2016: ENTJ
2021: ENTJ
2022: INTP

Just to be clear though, the J and P is barely one over the other for me, it really depends on how I feel that day. The only major shift I feel is the definitive I over the borderline E.

2 Likes

This is an interesting idea. I’ve been thinking my ideal long-term ZP stack is Alchemist, Quantum Limitless and Spartan. So:

Expansive = Quantum Limitless, most useful for my work which is highly intellectual
Restrictive = Spartan, a counterpoint to the intellectual QL and brings me back into my body
Balancing = Alchemist, the basis of who I am, and integrates the other aspects into a meaningful whole

As far as MBTI is concerned, I spent most of my life as an INTJ but over the last few years became an ISTP.

4 Likes

Sorry to derail the fascinating discussion on the thread, but my ADHD mind had to share this insane result. What ever was put into that script is pure gold and seemed to be built exactly for me. I see a rise on the HoM front of subliminals.

6 Likes

What would be the equivalent for something like emotional neglect towards yourself? Regeneration seems a bit too focused on healing. I guess more like a self care title vs in depth healing. Sanguine?

2 Likes

Or, something like Love Bomb. Anything full of self-love.

4 Likes

CFW qualifies for that as well?

Just coming here to say this is a fascination discussion.

I will be thinking about this idea for a while!

3 Likes

Yes, that works too.

2 Likes

Big duh, I forgot about that title because I don’t own it lol. Yeah that sounds perfect.

@SaintSovereign could you please make a lightweight ZP title that just silences your mind helping to be more in the presence? Nothing else so it is really lightweight. This is basically what meditation is about … silencing your mind to stay more in the presence and helping to detach from your ego.

1 Like

That is called an enlightenment sub

1 Like

I wish we could just buy the Solace mask, without any subliminal in the background. I enjoy listening to it.

why where you running 3 products at once?

would you not achieve your goals faster by running 1 product a time?

i still do not understand how running 3 products a time is a good idea for anyone.

but you are the creator so im assuming there is something im missing here.

what is the advantage in running 3 products at once instead of just one?

Is it not blatantly obvious?

2 Likes

When reading other journals like @Lion, I am discovering as we dive deeper into the ZP experience, It seems like these massive or main titles in ZP are your mentor, guide, or leader who has various discussions with you throughout the day. (A massive title in my theory, is a title that is your highest goal, but furthest from your current reality)

It also seems the smaller titles (any title that is less aggressive than your main title) are like the super powers you aquire or weapons and armor that you utilise to accomplish the main title’s big picture goal.

3 Likes

I like your analogy, could the main sub be your class and the booster be your equipment? :wink:

Seems like overthinking to me…

But maybe I only think that because I am an ESFP lol

1 Like