Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I have some suggestions for this if the team is still trying to figure it out:

• shorter runtime
  • making it a lifecharger format
2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Are you still planning on making a CFW with rebirth and sanguine scripted in?

2 Likes

GODDAMN MORE SUBS I CANT RUN ALTHOUGH I OWN THEM! haha

So what is the conclusion on the multistagers? Same as old?

Definitely a powerful stack although DR surely will overwrite EoG, dont you think?

To me it almost seems like I can run ONE LOOP OF ONE SUB per 5 days lol
Anything above that overloads me quickly.

I didn’t have much success with the 5 min method, it was easier on my mind, but it didnt feel good.

Still, it seems that everyone needs to be more sensitive to recon, healing, overload, and learn his own pattern with ZP.
The only rule that is ALWAYS correct is: less is more.

4 Likes

I still can’t conclusively say what impact daily meditation has on my processing of subliminals, but what’s clear to me is that it has some impact. I suspect that it changes and varies at different times.

Sometimes, it feels like meditation serves as an echo and amplification chamber.

Other times, it’s like a very clear space that allows more efficient transmission of information and energy.

Still other times, it seems to open up a pathway to allow deep internalization.

Many times it’s like a muddled lake in the wind with choppy waves and obscured depths into which one cannot see. Jumping here and there. But still processing.

Or it can be an unstable mixture of all of those.

There have been times at which I felt more affected by things due to meditation. And many other times at which I felt much less affected.

Every so often, I’ll do an experiment of listening more in order to track signs of overwhelm or overload. There have also been times of extended washing out.

I did not feel overloaded by Terminus2 build. Ran a program of that build for 11 months. The bike wobbled bit in the first month or so, but then it was nice and smooth.

As usual, have more questions than answers.

6 Likes

By order of the Peaky Blinders !!! Khan will be the next multi stage product to be released.

6 Likes

have you experienced that subliminals make meditating easier? I think there is something in almost all subs that really silences the monkey mind so it is easier to stay focused during meditation. I have been meditating 1-2 hours a day last year and it was not difficult at all as my mind was very quit thanks to subs. without subs it is really hard for me to stay focused due to all the chatter.

1 Like

Will one be able to buy Astral Projection X ZP as a single subliminal? Rather than having to buy in a pack with Remote Viewing X ZP?

Great book, i have a copy translated to spanish: “Creencias”.
Don’t want to spoil the book but the case of the author’s mother narrated in the book is impactful.

1 Like

Then we’re in similar boats. I’m pretty much always an hour. Maybe 65-70 minutes tops every so often.

I don’t have much requirement about making the mind quiet. haha. So it’s always easy. :rofl: I’m kidding (somewhat). I feel that if whatever arises is taken as the object then the so-called ‘distractions’ can serve the practice. On the other hand, I’m not in intense pain these days, so I’m not dealing with some of the potentially more serious challenges. Generally, I’m just grateful to be there.

Anyway, yes, I’ve found that various programs have impacted my meditations and vice versa. Probably the most notable experiences to date were with Mind’s Eye. Those meditations felt deeper and just qualitatively different. Eventually, Mind’s Eye got absorbed into a custom, and those meditations came to an end. (I mean that at those times I was meditating simultaneously while listening to the subliminal).

One cool thing about having recently switched to an all-ZP stack is that for the first time in around 2 years, I’m having pure ‘just sitting’ meditations. Nothing other than the environment. It feels like a new experience, and I’m enjoying it. I play my ZP tracks off the cushion, later on during the day.

Glad to hear that you’re having a thriving practice and look forward to sharing more whenever either of us feels like it.

7 Likes

I DEFINITELY helped me to make overload vanish quicker I can tell. It feels better almost immediately after meditation.

Then again, as you say, everyone’s different.

3 Likes

Will the supercharger versions in the lifecharger app be converted to a zp version?

This is good news. It would be worth compiling a list of reconciliation reducing techniques that don’t involve caloric consumption. As an avid faster it is sometimes disheartening to see suggestions to eat more (assuming that one is already eating enough for the day)!

So far I have heard of:

• walking
  • drinking a lot of water
  • meditation
  • extra sleep

Taking a warm shower helps a lot

If we can listen to just 7 minutes to each sub, we can listen to more subs, because it is not tiring too much :). Yeaaah

I wish it were that simple. I’ve been listening to the ZPs for 7 minutes in my current cycle and still feels dense to be honest.

Who knows, you might be more tolerant than myself.

1 Like

Man, I wish… but Saint said over & over there’s no way to be able to handle more than 3zp… of course, till customs :grinning:

1 Like

If QL ZP comes out by end of March/April I think I’ll be embarking on my first multi-stage journey.

2 Likes

I personally would never run QV2 and a ZP within a few hours of each other. I did that once and i got overloaded and ended up curled up on the sofa watching netflix movies all evening :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting. Seems to be a more common theme.

@SaintSovereign, any input on that? I am only running one loop a week but both ZP and Qv2 on the same day. Would you recommend to split it apart based on the data you have?

@Deadpool it really is more effective just to run the one perhaps a second one. Based on my personal experience no more then two or it just leads to a disaster.

2 Likes