Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Are we missing the alchemist ZP thread???

1 Like

I don’t think it’s out yet

1 Like

The last ZP upgrade was released a week ago…
I know Saint hasn’t been feeling the best so I’m being patient

3 Likes

Star jumps
Press Ups
20 Deep Inhale Exhale breaths

Anything that gets you out of your head and into your body can work.

The only challenge is forcing yourself to go physical :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the recommended patterns for listening to a stack containing both QV2 and ZP programs seem to indicate that they should be listened to on separate days.

2 Likes

We have scripting that facilitates this in the Zero Point Primer.

21 Likes

It’s time to restart meditation.

Also, I hope ZP Mk II helps with some of the issues faced by people here :slight_smile:

That probably explains why I’m so calm while listening!

2 Likes

this also explains why I’m staying more in the presence and enjoy listening to music a lot more. the music has a completely different feeling to it - I can really dive into it and feel every note.

a quit mind brings also much more happiness in general. all the negative chatter is being shut off which automatically makes you more positive.

I would normally have to do a lot of meditation in order to reach such a state with a quit mind.

you guys deserve all the respect for how you help to improve peoples lives. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I wonder if that scripting is what makes me prefer to meditate during ZP listening sessions.

1 Like

Mind blown by this trinity… Wanted, Diamond and Heartsong.

I’ve become a beacon, attracting more women than before and they are very receptive. Some I live rent free, meaning they keep calling and texting.

At first I went through recon, question if it was worth it… if I’m worth it. Went through some deep insights about myself. During that period the love and affection I was getting as I’ve mentioned before was nauseating. Then I started being free, saying what comes to mind in a calibrated way yet it’s so authentic and now I’ve got a polished sense of humor, I’m very comfortable teasing women like they’re siblings(if u get what I mean). And when the recon stopped two days ago. I started loving myself in a way I never thought possible, from how I look, to what I eat and putting myself first in everything.

As a result, I became happier and more optimistic.

And I play the hot and cold game like it’s second nature, maybe that’s why I keep living rent free in their minds including a woman I’m now dating… wasn’t expecting this but since it’s a long distance thing I’m quite happy about it.

I love how effortless it was to connect with her, as if we are made for each other but we both know this is temporary.

And the sex blew me away. I’m not even inserting my whole penis, in fact it was about 2 inches in, aimed at the right spot and woah… I wanted to cover her mouth since it’s the AMs but I was like… you know what, screw it… let ‘em hear how great I am and I love how dripping wet she was. She looked possessed, grabbing my sheets as if she was holding on for dear life… while the whole world seemed to stop, I was fully present - enjoying myself.

I’m very happy in the stamina department, I thought I was gonna start cuming quick since it has been mentioned a couple of times when you use the normal stack recommendations.

I also love how I get turned on instantly by someone who I’d fancy, they could be fully clothed and here I am… having dirty thoughts and projecting it using eye contact.

I ended up making a final decision on what my next rotation will be… Sage, Stark and HOM.

28 Likes

Hi
Do you trust swapping stacks and still benefiting from the last? I want to get into a more comfortable listening pattern that’s been hinted as possible with zp

For instance listening to wanted chosen for three months then trysting the solidity and permanence of that programming before moving on to an entirely different set of programs

1 Like

You will be more comfortable with Khan :wink:

1 Like

Khan should be out in a few weeks fasten your seat belts.

2 Likes

This is maybe misleading, I do not know, but today I am feeling more emperor after yesterday’s only 7 minutes listening. From now on I am going to listen to only 7 minutes for all my subs.

7 Likes

Thats it Lineer2 my slovakian friend :slight_smile: . A very wise move.

2 Likes

you can even try 5min as Saint suggested and see if it works better.

I do not know, Saint mentioned both versions 7 and 5 and have to try just one for some time, do not want to jump between them.

1 Like

yes, you’re right to stick to one version. I do it the same way when testing. how is your productivity on Emperor 7min ?

Honestly, I haven’t got any problem with productivity before with 15 minutes. Was working as a dragon but today I feel more masculine. Like more do not mess with me.

5 Likes