Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Yeah. This is excellent stuff. Had even had it bookmarked when SaintSovereign wrote it.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Beyond limitless and Ascension chamber. Those two are going to blow my mind to bits.

3 Likes

I’m hoping The Elixir ZP comes today

1 Like

I recall @SaintSovereign stating that on a long enough timeline The Elixir should resolve most childhood trauma. I want to test that and see if it’s exponentially with ZP

11 Likes

Is this the quote you’re referring to?

10 Likes

That sounds hummm… fun! :ghost::japanese_ogre::alien: I might give it a go.

3 Likes

Yes

I am going to run it with Dragon Reborn ZP
I’m over my past holding me back

I was reading about generational trauma recently and it got me to thinking about my mother’s and father’s relationships with their parents and how it was a reflection of how they are and were
I had so much animosity towards my parents but I have worked hard to let that go
Every generation is different and they did the best they could

15 Likes

It seems like Dragon and Elixir will do perfectly for you.

2 Likes

Generational trauma is definitely an interesting one. I ended up on that topic a few weeks ago and it sent me down a rabbit hole of self discovery. It’s really amazing what can be passed off as “normal” but is very emotionally damaging to an individual growing up. It’s like living in a bubble your whole life but the bubble is lined with spikes so when you try to move out of it there’s a lot of pain.

7 Likes

Very true. That’s why a big part of the healing journey I am on is really about understanding that other people’s issues are in no way a reflection on me. How I handle whatever is my responsibility.

5 Likes

I’m sort of in that position now but as more as an observer than anything else because of my current living situation.
I see a lot of unhealthy toxic behavior and right now all I can do is shake my head and think wtf

1 Like

Can you share any examples?

Friends, if you wish to heal you can only do so by Knowledge, it is Knowledge that bears Power. If you keep running in circles thinking another subliminal will finally set you Free you are delusional, a subliminal is a form of Alchemy, yes. It is a tool you can use, and some might benefit from, to hone and focus on the Mind and bring about changes into reality as a result of subconscious adaption.

This is just a friendly reminder that you are capable of many things if you are Willing.

Seek and ye shall Find.

For truly, we are creators, made in the image of God.

Sadly it only builds and grows Ego, and it is the Ego who suffers or pains, it is the Ego who needs healing.

To let go of beliefs that lead to your suffering is to heal.

You are not to Ego, but the Soul.

I bid you farewell now as my Quest here has come to a closure.

Again, for those who seek ye shall find.

I Love you all beyond unimaginable degrees, I feel your sorrow, pain, suffering, and I hope you will find relief from bondage.

You are all so worthy for a Blessed existence. :blue_heart:

Truth shall set you free and Knowledge is Truth, it is also Power. Bread crumbs for those who see them…

Sincerely Yours,

Percival.

3 Likes

You’re in luck. It’s on deck.

14 Likes

Oh cool
Thank you

2 Likes

Hermit, cut it out.

When has anyone ever seen myself, @Fire, @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher say that subliminals are the key to being “set free?”

Everyone who has been here long enough knows our motto: Take action.

Everyone who has been here long enough knows our personal motto: We are not your heroes, we just make dope products based on our customer feedback and sell them to you. YOU are in control of your life. YOU are your own hero.

It sounds all cool and mystical to speak the way you’re speaking, the fact of the matter is: life is easier when you can use a tool like subliminals to guide your conscious and intentional spiritual and life development. When people start insinuating that subliminal use is some kind of unhelpful shortcut, my hair stands up on end. These same people will spend years engaging in all kinds of time-consuming esoteric practices from WillowSoul / [insert generic new age site here], get less results and then somehow convince themselves that they are much more enlightened than those who use other alchemical modalities.

I find it pretentious. I spent much of January in soul crushing recon and it FINALLY subsided on Sunday. Today, I was out purchasing a new gaming / media creation monitor (went with the Dell S3222DGM for those wondering) and realized just how much I was enjoying just being outside and existing. The world had more color and I’ve never felt more connected to nature and all of humanity. That was from one month of Chosen From Within + Paragon + Mind’s Eye. Didn’t take years of brushing my body and reciting weird chants in a mirror. Listened to the sub and spent a lot of time reflecting on my inner life.

A true “guru” realizes that there are multiple tools toward enlightenment and self-actualization. The paradigm is irrelevant. The end goal is what matters.

So, while the bulk of your post was positive, the tone was very condescending and patronizing to those who choose to explore their inner lives through subliminal use. If that’s not for you, that’s fine, but don’t come here and lecture us.

38 Likes

@SaintSovereign ma man, I wanted to ask you a very teeny tiny cute little question :stuck_out_tongue:, and yes, I’m asking due to me experiencing something.

Is it true that it becomes much easier to consciously guide a sub in a certain direction AFTER spending some time on it?

Similar to how (an example) it becomes easier to drive and operate a car better after you have explored and learned about every little thing about the car :thinking:, assuming it’s either a new car or a friend’s, and you’ve never driven a car from the same company.

5 Likes

Yes, of course. Once you get a feel of how a particular title works, it becomes extremely easy to mentally tailor it to your needs. For example, I know that Mind’s Eye greatly enhances my ability to strategize in the tactical simulations that Fire and I like to play. If I run Mind’s Eye earlier in the day, by the time I play the game, I tend to utilize knowledge that I discovered from earlier sessions. If I run Mind’s Eye right before playing, I tend to make riskier moves, use riskier tactics. In other words, it changes my risk reward threshold. Now, since we use the strategy games to improve our fluid intelligence, you can see how this knowledge allows me to further that goal.

Same thing can happen with any title. Once you get a feel for it, it’s easier for you to consciously modify the expression of that title.

22 Likes

I like how the example you gave is also about Mind’s Eye :rofl:

I used it right before the gym today, instead of it being the first thing in the morning, and somehow ended up with a much more intense and “visual” mind muscle connection.

7 Likes

Elixir ZP ready to go.

14 Likes