Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Saint liked that post

2 Likes

thanks for the thoughts :slight_smile:

maybe ill stack something fast acting for me so it would make the journey much enjoyable and a bit easy :slight_smile:

like stark,

cheers

1 Like

Oh of course, I didn’t say you should stop running the subs at some point :wink:

Was just adding to the initial idea, that once it became your new reality, you dont need to focus too much on the subs anymore because you ARE now that person.
Also why ZP is so powerful. You become that person right away.

1 Like

I suppose my post was worded as if it was to you directly lol, but it was more general :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t deign to educate a tester :wink:

1 Like

Oh god I am by now means something special. I just applied for the test and got part of it.

I don’t know anything :slight_smile:

Posting this here also because it’s super helpful:

12 Likes

Yeah. This is excellent stuff. Had even had it bookmarked when SaintSovereign wrote it.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Beyond limitless and Ascension chamber. Those two are going to blow my mind to bits.

3 Likes

I’m hoping The Elixir ZP comes today

1 Like

I recall @SaintSovereign stating that on a long enough timeline The Elixir should resolve most childhood trauma. I want to test that and see if it’s exponentially with ZP

11 Likes

Is this the quote you’re referring to?

10 Likes

That sounds hummm… fun! :ghost::japanese_ogre::alien: I might give it a go.

3 Likes

Yes

I am going to run it with Dragon Reborn ZP
I’m over my past holding me back

I was reading about generational trauma recently and it got me to thinking about my mother’s and father’s relationships with their parents and how it was a reflection of how they are and were
I had so much animosity towards my parents but I have worked hard to let that go
Every generation is different and they did the best they could

15 Likes

It seems like Dragon and Elixir will do perfectly for you.

2 Likes

Generational trauma is definitely an interesting one. I ended up on that topic a few weeks ago and it sent me down a rabbit hole of self discovery. It’s really amazing what can be passed off as “normal” but is very emotionally damaging to an individual growing up. It’s like living in a bubble your whole life but the bubble is lined with spikes so when you try to move out of it there’s a lot of pain.

7 Likes

Very true. That’s why a big part of the healing journey I am on is really about understanding that other people’s issues are in no way a reflection on me. How I handle whatever is my responsibility.

5 Likes

I’m sort of in that position now but as more as an observer than anything else because of my current living situation.
I see a lot of unhealthy toxic behavior and right now all I can do is shake my head and think wtf

1 Like

Can you share any examples?

Friends, if you wish to heal you can only do so by Knowledge, it is Knowledge that bears Power. If you keep running in circles thinking another subliminal will finally set you Free you are delusional, a subliminal is a form of Alchemy, yes. It is a tool you can use, and some might benefit from, to hone and focus on the Mind and bring about changes into reality as a result of subconscious adaption.

This is just a friendly reminder that you are capable of many things if you are Willing.

Seek and ye shall Find.

For truly, we are creators, made in the image of God.

Sadly it only builds and grows Ego, and it is the Ego who suffers or pains, it is the Ego who needs healing.

To let go of beliefs that lead to your suffering is to heal.

You are not to Ego, but the Soul.

I bid you farewell now as my Quest here has come to a closure.

Again, for those who seek ye shall find.

I Love you all beyond unimaginable degrees, I feel your sorrow, pain, suffering, and I hope you will find relief from bondage.

You are all so worthy for a Blessed existence. :blue_heart:

Truth shall set you free and Knowledge is Truth, it is also Power. Bread crumbs for those who see them…

Sincerely Yours,

Percival.

3 Likes

You’re in luck. It’s on deck.

14 Likes