Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Wanna know something ironic? Years ago when I was still using subs from another producer, I posted having this exact same type of experience with one of his products. He replied, stating that I had reached what he calls “ The Zero Point”.

1 Like

I do apologize. Look at it this way, it no longer being publicly available makes the value of the art increase exponentially. Soon everybody will be hungry for it.

Thanks. I’ve been dealing with a bad combo of recon and post-COVID symptoms I think. Completely and utterly unproductive. Annoys me to no end, losing all that time.

But since it was RVC’s turn to disappear I figured I should pop in some more, even though I’m still getting some mental resistance.

10 Likes

So my intuition to recommend Paragon wasn’t just cause of me feeling funny :thinking:
The other “me” felt it and I said it as a joke :exploding_head:

But yeah, you should run it with sanguine (if you’re not already)

1 Like

Well, I know the word “chasm” or “abyss” is not really elegant but I meant the difference between the “old” and “new” and that state of being suspended between both but there was some feeling like being at a zero point. :slight_smile:

Have you experienced anything similar when running ZP?

Pretty sure I’ve been experiencing that for some months now. Only with subclub titles the feeling isn’t quite as debilitating. I don’t feel as lost as I did when I first experienced the feeling years ago.

I’ve been somewhere in-between learning about what’s been buried within me deep all along; and yet not knowing who i am anymore, for quite some time. The only thing stranger to me than the feeling itself, is the fact that I’m comfortable with it.

3 Likes

Might have been a zp perspective shift today, not quite sure. It’s still happening. I feel like I’m looking at a skin of reality. Like a texture wrapped over a 3-d model, but there’s a bunch of more liquid or free moving energy under it. Like the outward presentation of what we see isn’t the real depth, we just get caught up in the presentation of it.

4 Likes

Said another way, you got comfortable in the uncomfortable…and that’s exactly what’s happening on ZP.

It’s tough to recognize when you’re in it and doing it when the sensation isn’t familiar.

Your’s and @Sub.Zero’s post helped me crystallize a new realization. Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Actually, he referred to that concept as being “Day One.” He was talking about going through so much emotional healing that you would no longer be affected by societal programming, as if you were a newborn.

Our Zero Point notion is much different. We’re talking about reframing your mindset so that you are the center of your personal reality, as the more developed you are, the better you’ll be at helping others and meeting your goals.

16 Likes

So Zero Point notion is the next generation subliminal technology that will eventually surpass ZP.

You so funny. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahaha :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, ZP expands your comfort zone towards the goals of the scripting, and acting beyond your old comfort zone, when it’s way beyond it, may create the chasm and put you into the abyss I mentioned. Then you need some time and take a certain amount of action to get accustomed to your new comfort zone.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if it would be a good idea to listen to 7 minutes of 1 title, and 7 minutes of another title in the same day?

In the ZP instructional manual, it says that if there’s 2 titles in a stack, both titles should be played within the same day, every other day.

So would it still be effective if I listened to half of 2 titles?

I will be honest I have had much better results listening to 7 mins and even though I have seen more experienced users utilize that method as well, as far as I know it hasnt been confirmed so its your choice but I have noticed the following:

1. Less Reconciliation and when I do get recon I am able to handle it much better and seem to have a more logical approach rather than an emotional one

2. Not as groggy after using my stack for the day

3. The stacks seems to process much faster post listening which kinda lifts my brain fog quicker

4. Faster integration, I seem to notice results much faster sometimes within 2 hours after listening.

Honestly I would just try it out for a week but finish this week out first if you havent already and see what happens. Just pay attention to how you feel maybe write a journal, and if you dont like it go ahead and go back to 15 mins.

Hope this answers your question.

6 Likes

This answers it well. Thank you @Uber_Elysium

1 Like

Being quite sensitive to subliminal recon, I now listen to 3 minutes of a track, 2 tracks per day.

I have also realized that I am what is, in this community, called a “FILTHY DIRTY STACK SWITCHER!!!”

So, alongside high recon, that motivated me to test out an even more reduced method than the original billions schedule (monday wednesday friday, every 3rd friday off.)

This schedule will be 1 day on, 1 day off, 2 tracks per day, 3 minutes per track, for 11 days. Then I take a 3 day washout. Then I repeat. So it’s a 3-day washout once every 1.5 weeks. The total length of the cycle is 14 days, so it always starts on a monday and ends on a sunday.

I’m thinking that this will be my next cycle:

Monday: First day. Ascension Chamber*** to boost results. Mogul Custom + Commander
Tues: Rest
Wed: Mogul + Commander
Thu: Rest, etc.
Fri, Sun, Tue: Mogul + Commander
Thursday: EOG STAGE 1***, Mogul Custom
Fri, Sat, Sun: 3 day washout.
Repeat.

*** Ascension chamber at the beginning of the cycle is to boost the overall results of the stack.

*** And EOG ST 1 at the very end of the cycle is there to get long term healing regularly scheduled, so that’ it’s never procrastinated, but at the same time, never interfering with the work week’s productivity or sending you into too much turmoil. Also, it being the day right before the washout, it has lots of time to process, so it doesn’t ever override the rest of your stack. EOG ST 1 could be replaced with any other healing subliminal, regen, CFW, DR ST1, Khan ST1, etc. etc.

1 Like

an issue that disappeared completely that i had before, came back today for some reason
im on the 5th day of my washout, so maybe its physical recon or reverse results

What you described seems more like overexposure than “recon”. No wonder you get better results exposing yourself to the programming less than recommended.

It may depend on the programs you’re listening to and how much challenging they are, how much they’re trying to expand your current comfort zone.

What programs are you listening to?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I’m still staying with the 15 minute listen. I don’t feel like experimenting.

(Then again, I’m also still playing one of my Qv2 customs on alternate play-days. haha. so maybe I’m not on the cutting edge at the moment.)

5 Likes

The same here. I don’t feel any need to experiment. I’m totally satisfied with the progress I’ve been making.

2 Likes