Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Great to hear James

1 Like

It shows that things are changing for you.

1 Like

James has evolved in a very positive way compared to how he was 12 months ago.

3 Likes

Never heard of this saying.

But many Chinese parents like to tell their kids, “The salt I have eaten is much more than the rice you have eaten.”

We can interpret this as saying that less becomes more over the long run.

1 Like

Chinese proverbs are very useful they can fix everyday problems example

Chinese man goes to kungfu master yip man for advice

Chinese man: “ohhhh great master how can i find ways of making money”

The old kungfu master smiles raises his hands to the sky and says

“ahhhhh sooo when one wants to find a fish do not climb a tree”

The chinese mans eyes sparkle “aaaaaahh sooo master thank u”

He smiles and goes home hours later he sits at home scratching his head looking rather perplexed.

3 Likes

So the master simply replied. Go to a successful business man instead of a kung-fu master b----

5 Likes

The Next Level.

:wink:

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This level is something out of world. Godly beats

1 Like

One of my favorite Chinese idiomatic expressions is

拔苗助長

Pulling up crops by hand to “help” them to grow faster

The danger of putting ego above Nature.

Once you’ve done what you need to do, sit the eff down and give Nature room to take care of its part.

Another one I’ve liked is

畫蛇添足

Adding feet to your painting of a snake

Be wise enough to recognize when your job is done. Once you’ve passed that point, adding more will actually make things worse.

14 Likes

Some people don’t get the main rule in plain English let alone in Chinese :rofl:

Thanks for the explanation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You make me feel like posting Arabic sayings as well now :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, thank you.

2 Likes

I’m interested in hearing about the experiences of people who are using a custom that has a core that was already producing results you were satisfied with in one area. Lets say that area was that the sub was helping you to have a better sense of fashion style. I’m curious about what happened if you were getting these results already and you then included “perfect sense of style and smell” in your custom. Did your results get magnified to a greater degree or did your results remain about the same?

3 Likes

Do it!
:joy:

This detour deserves a Topic of its own –
"Folk Wisdom from Around the World."

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Question: Is the module MOSAIC less necessary now given the flexible, harmonious nature of ZP programs?

2 Likes

That’s a question I’m really curious about too

1 Like

Please do.

You should write more with Chinese Characters. Every time I see a chinese character in your post, it has EXTREME value, even compared to your normal high value posts.

Y’all, back on track please.

3 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with listening patterns so this may not be accurate, but so far I haven’t seen any results from my custom cores. The modules are starting to show through but so far, it has neither the emperor or QL feeling. It could just be because I’ve only had it for a week though.

3 Likes