Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Man having to deal with bunch of almost offensive jokes getting flagged gets carpal tunnel.

Iā€™ll be deleting a few of the flagged posts for not adding anything productive, no other reason.

3 Likes

Nothing a couple loops of Paragon ZP canā€™t fix :wink:

Or you can make a custom with stress displacement and APS: Arms, as well as SPS: nervous system, all under paragon core, with some results enhancers :wink:

1 Like

My insights into my very last experiences that I deemed to be overexposure but it was not:

I suppose some of us have experienced something similar as well.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sad that you removed my post, that work of art took 3 hours to make you know.

[quote=ā€œDark Cavalier [Dragon Reborn Emperor], post:42, topic:12851ā€]
me waiting for me to get ready to reach the other side of the chasm
ā€¦
Once I started acting in accordance with the new mentality the chasm disappeared
[/quote]

Been experiencing this for the past couple weeksā€¦in and out of a sort of suspended animation state. And the cure is always action, yet that sense of being ā€œbetween realitiesā€ persists, or my perception of it does.

Seems like ZP really allows us to choose our rate of change, which at first Iā€™ll have to admit I was a little disappointed with (because there was more of a ā€œpushā€ in Qv2 for me), but I understand the benefit of slowly exposing oneself to new experiences so that confidence can build and we donā€™t take ten steps back, or stop progressing altogether if we experience too much too fast and get overwhelmed.

ZP feels like the patient guide waiting for you to solve the koan, continuing to give you clues and point in the direction you want to go.

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher great to hear from you matey. You should pop into the forum more often :slight_smile:

Are you still planning on setting up your tube channel ?

1 Like

Wanna know something ironic? Years ago when I was still using subs from another producer, I posted having this exact same type of experience with one of his products. He replied, stating that I had reached what he calls ā€œ The Zero Pointā€.

1 Like

I do apologize. Look at it this way, it no longer being publicly available makes the value of the art increase exponentially. Soon everybody will be hungry for it.

Thanks. Iā€™ve been dealing with a bad combo of recon and post-COVID symptoms I think. Completely and utterly unproductive. Annoys me to no end, losing all that time.

But since it was RVCā€™s turn to disappear I figured I should pop in some more, even though Iā€™m still getting some mental resistance.

10 Likes

So my intuition to recommend Paragon wasnā€™t just cause of me feeling funny :thinking:
The other ā€œmeā€ felt it and I said it as a joke :exploding_head:

But yeah, you should run it with sanguine (if youā€™re not already)

1 Like

Well, I know the word ā€œchasmā€ or ā€œabyssā€ is not really elegant but I meant the difference between the ā€œoldā€ and ā€œnewā€ and that state of being suspended between both but there was some feeling like being at a zero point. :slight_smile:

Have you experienced anything similar when running ZP?

Pretty sure Iā€™ve been experiencing that for some months now. Only with subclub titles the feeling isnā€™t quite as debilitating. I donā€™t feel as lost as I did when I first experienced the feeling years ago.

Iā€™ve been somewhere in-between learning about whatā€™s been buried within me deep all along; and yet not knowing who i am anymore, for quite some time. The only thing stranger to me than the feeling itself, is the fact that Iā€™m comfortable with it.

3 Likes

Might have been a zp perspective shift today, not quite sure. Itā€™s still happening. I feel like Iā€™m looking at a skin of reality. Like a texture wrapped over a 3-d model, but thereā€™s a bunch of more liquid or free moving energy under it. Like the outward presentation of what we see isnā€™t the real depth, we just get caught up in the presentation of it.

4 Likes

Said another way, you got comfortable in the uncomfortableā€¦and thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s happening on ZP.

Itā€™s tough to recognize when youā€™re in it and doing it when the sensation isnā€™t familiar.

Yourā€™s and @Sub.Zeroā€™s post helped me crystallize a new realization. Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Actually, he referred to that concept as being ā€œDay One.ā€ He was talking about going through so much emotional healing that you would no longer be affected by societal programming, as if you were a newborn.

Our Zero Point notion is much different. Weā€™re talking about reframing your mindset so that you are the center of your personal reality, as the more developed you are, the better youā€™ll be at helping others and meeting your goals.

16 Likes

So Zero Point notion is the next generation subliminal technology that will eventually surpass ZP.

You so funny. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahaha :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, ZP expands your comfort zone towards the goals of the scripting, and acting beyond your old comfort zone, when itā€™s way beyond it, may create the chasm and put you into the abyss I mentioned. Then you need some time and take a certain amount of action to get accustomed to your new comfort zone.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if it would be a good idea to listen to 7 minutes of 1 title, and 7 minutes of another title in the same day?

In the ZP instructional manual, it says that if thereā€™s 2 titles in a stack, both titles should be played within the same day, every other day.

So would it still be effective if I listened to half of 2 titles?