Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

It’s great to be with so many Neville-minded folks here! I’ve read his books and listened to his lectures so many times!

2 Likes

I wish I could get into his stuff but I can’t. Maybe this is a talk for the Emperors Lounge though.

2 Likes

I am just asking, when building the custom mp3’s, with 20 modules but all inter-related to ones specific goal, this is OK, right? I took from this statement, that you are talking about “unrelated” titles only. Such as; for example, one mp3 to quit smoking and another mp3 to quit snoring etc. Not relating to any specific goal, do I understand this correctly? Thanks, for your time for verifying If I read this the wrong way.

1 Like

Yes this is important with ZP to stay focused.

Wanting to build more leadership and picking modules such as:

Chosen
Alpha of Alpha
Leader of Men
Chiron
Torchbearer

That would be an example of focus on one topic, in this example: leadership.

2 Likes

Saint said awhile back that you and a couple of others tend to build very focused, tightly constructed and light-on-modules customs.

If you wouldn’t mind, can you share a few tips for those of us that like to throw their entire vision into 20 modules? I wouldn’t call myself a min-maxer, but I certainly gave in to the ‘ya know… let’s add these 1-8 modules for funsies’ temptation on my first couple of customs :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance if you do!

3 Likes

Think about what you want for the next 90 days. Write it out.

Find the themes. Some themes might be: improved relationships, better leadership, more popularity, etc.
As you can see, themes are a bit vague. So how do you know when your theme is manifesting? Perhaps when you are more popular, your friends contact you more often. Improved relationships might mean less conflict. Better leadership might be evident with people seeking you out for advice. So make sure you ask your self: how will I know if my theme of X is manifesting, and write down what you would notice.

Next pick one theme.

Now pick out modules to support that theme.

Resist temptations to deviate from your selected theme. (The sexiness ones are often a temptation to add as you’re building a non-sexiness subliminal.)

Resist the temptation to feel a need to “fix” everything about your life at once.

Does that answer your question?

17 Likes

Again, thank you @RVconsultant, that’s a great tip, which makes me realise that my custom aims at three smaller things.

• Be bolder
  • Be more discipline with work
  • Sex&Seduction = Have more sex
2 Likes

Have you made a final list of the modules you want?

1 Like

This is the best example for how to build a custom I’ve seen. Is this going to be in the support articles? I think it would be really useful, especially the use of themes to narrow things down more.

4 Likes

Well, pretty much the latest update I have :thinking: @bombayduck check this out :ok_hand:

• Khan St4 - > Boldness, work and sex, unifies
  • Sex & Seduction - > Sex
  • Sanguine - > Boldness
  • Alexander’s Play - > Sex
  • Stress Displacement - > Boldness
  • Yggdrasil - > Sex
  • DEUS
  • Omnidimensional
  • SPS: Endocrine System - > Sex, boldness, work
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - > Work
  • Carpe Diem Ascended - > Work
  • Productivity Unleashed - Work
  • Machine : Action - > Work
  • Natural Winner - > Boldness
  • Furious Ascent - > Boldness
  • Wayfinder - > Boldness
  • ARES - > Boldness
  • Mosaic - > Put it together
4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire I think we have a support article vote :point_up:

3 Likes

As for your hormones:

A/SPS: Organs

APS: Head

Asclepius

Beast Within Ultima Core

Deus

Emperor Fitness ST4 Core

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

Fusion Optimized

Health Codex

Informaticon

Mosaic

Omnidimensional

Paragon Complete Ultima Core

Pragya

Serum X

SPS: Endocrine System

SPS: Immune System

SPS: Nervous System

SPS: Reproductive System

The Architect

Unlimiter

Yggdrasil

2 Likes

Sweet, I like the organization of it all - I think the fact that boldness is the center of the custom helps a lot with both sex and work.

Have you thought about adding Deus and/or Omnidimensional along with Mosaic, just to try to boost the performance of the entire sub in general?

Could be interesting, my only drawback regarding making a fully focused hormonal sub is that I think I am near a good equilibrium. When I started Khan St1 I had good libido (felt like masturbating few times a day).

When I started Wanted ZP (when it came out), I had balls aches, indicating an increase in testosterone.

Now, my libido is lower, last sunday I saw my fwb and came once, took me a long time to get turned on again. Usually I can get hard and turned on 15-20 min after I came. Sunday, well after I came I wasn’t so in the mood :joy:

I still made her came for fun after because I enjoy it, but it’s not like I was feeling the burning sensation in my dick.

So I think to maximise my libido and all, chances are SPS : Hormone will be good as I’m probably not too far from having a good equilibrium.

Also, if I make another custom for hormone, it means that I have to run it with this custom, which means I will have less loops with the custom I am making, and more energy for my mind to invest in processing this other subliminal. I could also run paragon as a side sub.

1 Like

Every single part resonates and is absolutely what I didn’t know I needed to see.

To the bookmarks!

In all seriousness. Thank you. I hope this helps others as well.

Your advice will be particularly important for those of us that have planned or will be planning ZP customs, given what Saint said in the pinned post.

Thanks again, my friend.

1 Like

Man, your such a help. :pray:

1 Like

I have a question, looking at your list, what can all these do in general, does the subconscious mind take all that in at once, and not worry about information overloading? I am new being introduce to all this. I am just wondering if the sub can process all those modules. How does it personally effect you when you first started.

Thanks

You do have to be mindful about overloading, it really depends on your experience, this is why we usually recommant to start with a sub from the main store. When you do a custom, you still got to asses it’s effect on you see how you react.

Usually the subconscious can absorb it. But you need to keep in mind that depending of how much stuff you put in there, it can be very heavy. Ex. Khan St4+Some other big title would be a heavier base than Sex&Seduction and Mind’s eye. The modules you add after are usually a lot lighter than big major titles.

It is said that ZP brings out your deepest self/desire which may lead to sub hopping. My question is how we distinguish the desire to change sub that comes from ZP guiding us vs the desire to change sub that comes from reconciliation?

8 Likes

Recon triggers more an escape from the sub instead of bringing out an real desire to switch. Its a thin line but imho everybody will know if it is an escape or a real desire to improve things.

5 Likes