Can we see your both customs?

2 Likes

Soon :wink:

This is Wanted’s mystery in work :).

2 Likes

Ahahahah
Just creating some amusement for myself :wink:

2 Likes

Really, really weird. I think it was 2 hours ago I was debating putting together one of these when I was building my Emperor custom in the Q store :scream:

You syncin’ with me, brah??

2 Likes

Copy and pasting this for another way of looking at it:

Beautiful post here, @Invictus.

5 Likes

That’s what I am doing.

It works perfectly

4 Likes

Hahahaha Mind’s Eye magic :wink:

Thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Definitely agree with this list, because every point made was the exact steps I took before ordering my custom on Thursday. I spent 2 months planning my custom after all, and my type of custom is easier to build than 99% of customs being made in the forum.

Be patient, be prudent, be methodical. Don’t be dumb.

Sidenote, I don’t think balancing the amount of modules with the cores is absolutely necessary; it ultimately depends on the nature of your custom and your intended goals for it. My custom is built around Muay Thai and my 2nd core is ME, but since my 2nd core’s inclusion centers around supporting the main core I don’t need to incorporate significant amounts of manifestation/visualization-related modules (I have 2). At the end of the day, it really depends on the goals that you have with it - that, more than anything, is what you need to make clear to yourself.

2 Likes

@Invictus Great advice. I will slow my roll. I’ve been working on my new custom for about 2 months. I will post my choices and get input before pulling the trigger. Appreciate you!:+1:

3 Likes

Have you been running Mystery?

Because I think these posts of yours are definitely showing true talent.

Hey @Seeker, haven’t seen you for a little while. Hope you’re thriving! And when you get a chance, check out these User Guides/User Suggestions from Invictus. I think this is the second one. Really great suggestions.

2 Likes

Excellent post, @Invictus. This thread will provide useful info for new users and can be one where we can come back to for the occasional reference.

I have come to many of the same conclusions over the course of making customs especially about:

• taking my own sweet time to make a custom. I put the cores and modules in a text file and keep “tinkering” it over the course of a couple of weeks.

• running the main store titles before making customs with the respective cores. Lucky for me I have run most of the titles from the main store even before the Q Store was created.

• choosing an almost equal number of modules for each core. I started doing this aftsr my 3rd or 4th custom. So when making a 3 Cored custom back in the Q and Qv2 days, I would choose around 5 modules per each of the 3 cores (plus Yggdrasil and Mosaic). Exception being if the 3 cores are focused on one goal like wealth (mogul, eog, RICH) in which case I go by what modules are needed to get the job done.

Making customs have become somewhat of an (expensive) hobby for me where it is fun to think about subconcious programming as if I am assembling a lego kit to make a thematic story (full of lego characters and environments) or acquiring a Warhammer army through painstaking painting and understanding the story behind the army units.

It also resembles RPG gaming where you suit up your character with weapons, armor, etc (Diablo) and like strategy in RTS games (Starcraft) where you think of ways to “command and conquer” your enemy/goals.

LEGO:

WARHAMMER:

STARCRAFT 2

DIABLO 2

immortal king

10 Likes

(slight tangent, but looking at the first picture was literally the first time that it struck me that Minecraft was basically computerized Lego. Watched my son playing that thing for years and this is the first time that occurred to me.)

But back to the point:

This is connected to @Invictus’ point 7, but for me a really big one is to let the customs serve your life goals; your process and your vision. A similar point was made in the previous post from @Invictus. And I agree with it strongly.

Also, regarding Doubt

Realize that you can–literally–advance to the stage of doubt. Sometimes doubt does not indicate that your vision is shaky. It indicates that you’ve been walking with that vision long enough that you’ve reached the limits of your current thinking. Now it’s time to try it out in reality and see what experience will show you.

There’s a similar point with designing a custom. Once the quality level of your planned custom rises above a certain amount; you will find yourself questioning and re-questioning slight changes. “But should I use this wealth-related module or that wealth-related module?

Once you’ve passed (roughly) the 85% mark in quality, you have a good custom. You have now reached the point of choosing between paint jobs on your Italian sports car. Not that a different paint color is meaningless, but whatever color you choose will not impact the underlying impeccable function of the car.

Final point: you are not dependent on the subliminal for all aspects of your personal change.

You do not have to say to yourself:

“Oh no! I have a job interview tomorrow, but I forgot to include the “Tying Shoelaces and Neckties” module into my custom!!!”

Don’t worry. You’ll be able to tie your shoelaces and your necktie without the help of a subliminal.

You can do many things—even most things—without listening to a subliminal. The subliminal is helping you to do it better, faster, and more effectively.

But one secret: the better your mind gets at working with the subliminals, is also the better it gets at creating results even without subliminals.

As you wear your exoskeleton…

…and jump over mountains and fly through the sky every day, your own body’s muscles and skeleton are still getting exercise and getting stronger. You may not be able to jump over a mountain without your special suit, but you’re still becoming much stronger than you used to be.

10 Likes

Ditto!

The first time I saw minecraft being played, I thought “hey! Legos!” Even the characters look that way not to mention the environment.

ROFLLL!!!

Excellent point. Subliminals are tools to amplify YOUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND. SubClub audios are the best and credit due to SaintSovereign and Fire.

BUT…it is YOU who are executing them, YOU who are taking action and YOU who are the SOURCE of ths POWER OF CREATING YOUR LIFE. Never forget that.

4 Likes

From what I remember @Seeker had three customs with 3 cores each to listen to. So I guess he has his hands full with them.

4 Likes

This came at the right time!!

I have some doubts about a business relationship and I realized this is all my wealth mindset scripting finally coming alive but it’s a new path so it’s literally fear of the unknown :grin:

Time to dive into the brink!!

3 Likes

@bombayduck @Lion and @Malkuth

Your additions to this thread are so beautiful, thank you for expanding on it with your POVs.

As for this:

Unfortunately, I never saw this module :rofl:
Though I’m certain that it’s either Stark or Mind’s eye that has enhanced my way of thinking, as well as giving me the push to start expressing myself more (both on the forum and IRL).

@Malkuth remember the series of self realizations I had in my last journal?
Specifically about fame?

After reevaluating myself and my “goals”, as well as the reasons behind those goals, I came to the conclusion that while I do desire “fame”, I should first become someone who’s worthy of such things, meaning that the value I see in myself, should also be projected outwards, to be seen by others, as well as help and guide them.

With all that said, @Deadpool :wink:

And

4 Likes

Yes, Hermes was one my favorites from Futurama :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bruh.

3 Likes

This should be mandatory reading.

3 Likes