How to plan a custom

Ditto!

The first time I saw minecraft being played, I thought “hey! Legos!” Even the characters look that way not to mention the environment.

ROFLLL!!!

Excellent point. Subliminals are tools to amplify YOUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND. SubClub audios are the best and credit due to SaintSovereign and Fire.

BUT…it is YOU who are executing them, YOU who are taking action and YOU who are the SOURCE of ths POWER OF CREATING YOUR LIFE. Never forget that.

4 Likes

From what I remember @Seeker had three customs with 3 cores each to listen to. So I guess he has his hands full with them.

4 Likes

This came at the right time!!

I have some doubts about a business relationship and I realized this is all my wealth mindset scripting finally coming alive but it’s a new path so it’s literally fear of the unknown :grin:

Time to dive into the brink!!

3 Likes

@bombayduck @Lion and @Malkuth

Your additions to this thread are so beautiful, thank you for expanding on it with your POVs.

As for this:

Unfortunately, I never saw this module :rofl:
Though I’m certain that it’s either Stark or Mind’s eye that has enhanced my way of thinking, as well as giving me the push to start expressing myself more (both on the forum and IRL).

@Malkuth remember the series of self realizations I had in my last journal?
Specifically about fame?

After reevaluating myself and my “goals”, as well as the reasons behind those goals, I came to the conclusion that while I do desire “fame”, I should first become someone who’s worthy of such things, meaning that the value I see in myself, should also be projected outwards, to be seen by others, as well as help and guide them.

With all that said, @Deadpool :wink:

And

4 Likes

Yes, Hermes was one my favorites from Futurama :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bruh.

3 Likes

This should be mandatory reading.

3 Likes

@Lion That is a great idea. Right now I’m tinkering with the first part of my custom. I will post soon. Your the best. I’m sure that I’m not the only one that can gain wisdom from your knowledge of the subs. Namaskar.:pray:

2 Likes

Thank you, kind @TheSunlightCaller. Will be happy to assist with your custom :pray:

2 Likes