Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

How do you know that for sure? We’re just trying to split hairs. When and how the subconscious decides to act on the subliminal input is not something you can know or control. There are too many unknown variables at play. All we can know is that change has happened or is happening. Bu trying to understand the order in which the subconscious is going to process the subs is a waste of time in my opinion. That’s why I say, listen to the subs and let your subconscious sort it out.

Results. ME at the end seems to bring me faster, better results than putting it at the start.

2 Likes

I understand that but that doesn’t mean that it got processed first or last. It only means that results came faster. You can listen to ME last and results could come faster than other subs depending on a number of things. Honestly, I think that the only thing that’s required is to listen to the subs and take action.

That’s fine. @Alphamale asked a question about if order matters. I answered and gave my reasoning.

3 Likes

Saint once said himself that Rebirth, for example, tends to giver better results when run first.

I think THE SENATE has better results by running it last.

It might have an impact, but probably not massive.

I remember that discussion about Regen (Q at least) at the end of a stack. Don’t recall it about Rebirth per se.

Which sub is the Senate?

1 Like

I AM The Senate!

9 Likes

@Palpatine
Pay attention to the fact that I slept and processed the stack
For the short term results I am sure that the order matters
But for the long term I guess I should run stark first, unlike the last night and see the results next day

Sleep is how I usually take my subs.

1 Like

Yes I feel them integrated

Cake :birthday:

4 Likes

Thanks, I just turned 27 :wink:

10 Likes

Joyeux anniversaire!

1 Like

I got to thinking… since zp customs are not yet available… and zp is said to activate/energize qv2 customs… and zp is built with terminus2 technology…

Would qv2 terminus2 build customs used at shorter durations like 15min (instead of the default hour) be the best?

1 Like

Yes. :+1:t2:

It’s best to try these things for yourself. Short-term effects are more of aura, behavior, or feelings. These are specific to one’s life. And that experiential knowledge is useful in specific personal situations.

Like Saint posted …

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

The question is already answered here:

3 Likes

Thanks
What is long term effects when those are short term effects
I don’t think I could agree to that, cuz I think long term results are also those but with a lower intensity

Journaling is amongst one of the most important aspects of this journey. False.

In fact, you could say it’s more important as I assume you’re implying that you are experimenting. Keep an offline journal at least.

I’ve seen others report it making a difference. I believe @Invictus at the beginning of the preview noted this, but I’m not sure. Personally I also see a difference.

When I first started using ZP I noticed that playing Chosen before and/or after the next title made a difference. I’ve experimented with order recently but I have yet to look over my findings through my own journal.

3 Likes

I wanted to justify the fact that I am not contributing to the FORUM
For short term I am sure that it makes a difference
But for long term I honestly don’t know
As I said, last night I listened to my stack and stark was in the last and I SLEPT!
so I think there was a bit of processing and execution
And I was feeling different from the days which I STARTED my stack with stark
But those days there was no processing or execution until I slept in the middle of the day and mostly eded up with recon(fatigue before sleep and recon after sleep)
So I guess I should experiment next time and listen to stark first and see