Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

it’s been a while since I followed the thread but is PS still being planned for testing or did Diamond replace it in the end instead.?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

(responding in terribly mangled Australian accent)

I don’t get it. What’s the joke?

5 Likes

If I remember correctly from chemistry classes,

Mixture of different pure metals create a stronger impure metal that is called an Alloy.

4 Likes

@Malkuth was using the Australian accent because Aussies say “Allies” similar to “Alloys” :smiley:
sorta like how if you say “Rise up lights” it’s “Razor Blades”.

5 Likes

If anyone here heared my accent, they would think im kidnapping subclub

4 Likes

We already have one here:

Thanks to you and Fire for putting in the elbow grease to make it happen.

2 Likes

Would the core be available on the q store or would this be add after the store get updated to qzp?

Nice One. LOL!

Would there be any changes to the Q store in terms of price?

@StateOfBeing f im not mistaken i believe he stated that if you own the titles the upgrade will be free but if you dont then there will be a small increase thats not too far from its current price.

Everything is lining up perfectly for a launch of a public test very soon :heart_eyes:

• new title
  • Next test will take place in a more “practical” environment

I don’t know if the forum is ready!

2 Likes

Okay thanks

While we wait for the next update id like all of you to meet the guardian of my empire.
I present to you guys

Rocky

24 Likes

Now @Palpatine !

3 Likes

No plans to change Q store prices. ZP titles may cost about $15 more. I spoke about this in an earlier post, but that’s the only price change. Lifechargers may cost a bit more too, as the production value has improved also.

13 Likes

What are Lifechangers?

3 Likes

Thanks. I was out of the loop on that.

You’re welcome