Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Not trying to be rude here, but just because you don’t have an issue, doesn’t mean other people can’t have one :wink:

For example, I cannot listen to Ultrasonic without a massive headache and bad results. My mind just hates it. So, I need to rely on masked and while I listen to these I cannot work on my business (for various reasons) or need to do other tasks first.
If I stack, that’s a least 2 hours a day “lost.”

I am very much looking forward to shorter listening times, if they ever happen. :slight_smile:

I am still confused as to why people do this?

Do you guys not hate the feeling of recon? Why do you virtually create it yourself with more loops?
How about LESS loops?

2 Likes

Totally understand that and respect that decision

You are totally right, and i don’t think you were rude… it was more of me being rude.

4 Likes

That’s when you need to be a Khan for yesterday :crazy_face:

This really wasn’t the point I wanted to make.

I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the Qv3 tech for customs as QZP still will take a loooong time before it will be released for customs. I think it would make sense to do that depending how mature the Qv3 tech is.

But do I understand you correctly that the next built method for customs will be QZP and there will be no Qv3 release in the mean time (pretty much guaranteed)?

1 Like

with several loops you actually become totally UnKhanny the day after… which they would wish to be their yesterday… recon and all.

1 Like

Qv3 was a stepping stone for Q+. It was never really going to be a released platform. It was going to be tested privately, with successes reflected in new titles. Now that we’re developing QZP, all resources are going to that project instead because the potential is that much better. Qv3 would also require a rewrite, and we’re only going to do that once.

For example, with QZP, we can create Lifechargers that are so much more effective. The reason we stopped making them in the first place was the fact that we wanted to create a tool that people could use to focus their minds AND get subliminal benefits, but the old subliminal tech in the superchargers couldn’t achieve that goal. Now we can. Not to mention, the new Lifechargers probably won’t be 10 minutes. Some may be longer, as we’re creating journeys and experiences rather than just a basic tool.

32 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

In that case, I am now going to order two more customs haha

2 Likes

I think it’s because we’ve been doing repetitions are whole lives. So people think the more reps the better, when sometimes less reps are the solution. It’s definitely a hard thing to break but not impossible.

1 Like

I’ve already plan out next year, 2 main sub and 1 Ultima please if that is viable in QZP

It’s the curse of linearity. Qv2 was really the first to break the trend of listening every day. Rest days weren’t relevant and emphasized until recently.

3 Likes

THIS

Since discovering subs I have been looking for guided hypnotically experiences to take me to sleep whilst helping me to grow (confidence, alpha). Think Hypnotica’stuff but less weird.

On Youtube, on on side there are guided sleep hypnosis that are repetitive and really bland, and on the other side there are some cool sleeping experiences like BedStories by Calm.

I could not not find something that would merge the concepts into an interesting, fun, relaxing mind journey where you relax and get hypnotically-subliminal messages. Something that you would enjoy doing I dont know instead of a movie, or before bed.

So yeah I am all for this.

5 Likes

No worries – Qv2 will remain the primary build for customs for awhile.

7 Likes

Let’s also remember QV2 is still very new. It was released around April. Here we are making plans for a new upgrade so soon afterwards… which is great, but it takes time to develop/test/ and verify.

2 Likes

Don’t want to jinx it but QZP look like a April 2022 release, hope that isn’t the case but a December 2021

1 Like

Yeah, we’re thinking more like later this year. Though, the chance to TRY QZP will probably come earlier. Just need more testing.

27 Likes

Will the next title to be released be in QZP?

4 Likes

I believe so, it sounds like the next title sold and released will be in QZP

I’m curious if they will release any new Q store modules between now and the official QZP launch. Typically, we’ve seen module pack launches approximately every two months but with this change of direction and scripting I’m wondering if new module releases will be put on hold until ZP is officially launched :thinking:

1 Like

DIAMOND QZP.

nsfw
23 Likes

Is it likely that we might get diamond ZP as a public test in the next 60 days?

3 Likes