Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

So far they seem to be missing a light title to test. That should be PS. So now people would stack WANTED PS ZP to give SC the full picture.

2 Likes

DIAMOND is lighter than PS. We’ve already seen that people can stack WANTED QZP and DIAMOND QZP without any real issues. Now, we need to see how Qv2 and QZP stacks. We’ve already tested it and it can be done, but we want to test it in a practical environment rather than a controlled test environment.

16 Likes

Oh that’s excellent new! :wink:

1 Like

DIAMOND QZP

NSFW
23 Likes

I have some new wisdom to share on both enperor and wanted. If they are used together long term they can work in harmony.

Wanted and Emperor are about doing your own thing. The bonus is that emperor can drive wanted.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ll keep that in mind

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign

Do you think it would be ok if we started a thread for suggestions or requests for things we want or would like to see in the rewritten scripts of each subliminal?

1 Like

2 Likes

Sure. Just know that we may not be able to accommodate every request. Zero Point scripts are very difficult to write.

9 Likes

A few days ago, we finished the first 100% original Zero Point title.

:slight_smile:

44 Likes

Hook Me Up!

EDIT: I meant, what is it? :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you guys have come up with… I wonder if it is hero lol or a new wealth related sub

1 Like

It’s one called “The Shadow.” Lets you telepathically hypnotize people into not seeing you.

4 Likes

Woah! My guess is that it is the Hero title.

7 Likes

youre so right, my virtual imaginary money is also on hero being the title

and also my imaginary house

2 Likes

I wanna say it is that but i feel like they would want to test more physical shifting before they come out with that.

1 Like

If Ironman and the Silver Surfer teamed up, would they be alloys?

12 Likes

1…

2…

They’re certainly not a composite.

5 Likes

Does this mean that you guys already perfected the QZP technology?

2 Likes