Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

There’s nothing to fucking release yet. lol. its’ been stated numerous times to not expect it until next year.

2 Likes

no doubt that QZP is much stronger than QV2…but is it strong enough to run one loop per title a week to get amazing results ?is it strong enough to lower the loop duration from one hour a loop to half hour a loop ?if I remember correctly…those are the goals …right ?

2 Likes

If this is the case that we need to listen to ZP much less than Ov2, does it mean, that we can listen to more titles? If we need to listen to just once a week, we can listen to every new title every day or every other day.

Since titles get rewritten in ZP format, is it possible to also add more substance to some of the titles?
for example ascension can have some elements from wanted, or primal seduction from libertine etc etc

Can we have a sneak peak on how Paragon will change due to Zero Point?

2 Likes

Feeling is attracting, the essential key to manifestation. If a subliminal can make us feel sexy, can make us feel attractive, can make us feel wealthy, can make us feel healthy we inevitably can attract sex, wealth and health in abundance.

Feeling is the key. Hopefully Zero Point has a lot of “feeling” to it.

This is the secret, this is the way (manifestation).

A feeling process, mental in origin but not in essence.

Without a Soul, there is no feeling, without feeling there is no manifestation nor creation.

8 Likes

Is it too late to test for wanted @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

There will be a public test carried out in the future…

2 Likes

He says here that…

1 Like

OK cool thanks

2 Likes

Why dont you use emperor for at least 6 months it will give you a strong inner game. You can then move onto seduction based subs later.

If you want to take things to the next level in terms of healing run DR.

3 Likes

Are there any news about expected release date/public tests?

10 Likes

If there were news, you would’ve seen it by now.

3 Likes

no one asked u

2 Likes

It’s a public forum. It’s within his right to give his thoughts.

We don’t have a public release date yet, but everyone will get a chance to try QZP.

23 Likes

Apologies, friend. I just follow this thread for news and stuff on ZP, and how the testing is going. So on occasion, it irks me when I see thread notifications and it’s just people keep asking the same stuff over and over when it’s obvious the question won’t have any real answer yet.

11 Likes

this sound like completely new sub

Thank you very much for response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is ZP using Solace technology or simple mask version?

1 Like

Most likely the public test will happen after the stacking parameter is tested.

So far, we have :

• a regular Q line subliminal including physical change (Wanted)
  • An ultima subliminal to test quick shifting of internal state (Diamond)

Now, public testing can get a little crazy because everybody can try and stack however they want and run I don’t know how many loops. Results are exchanged, people have a tendency to look other people’s journal and share what they experience… Bottom line, it’s hard to regulate and there is less personnal responsability to those test…

So, chances are they will try the stacking test before opening it up, and maybe I forgot some important test, but from my point of view it should unfold according to something similar to that.

4 Likes