Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign In the end, will the version of Spartan and Wanted QZP that will be released for the preview have the full physical shifting enabled?

3 Likes

Is chosen going to be a unisex or male-only?

And what will the goals of SpartanZP BE? More focused on exercise motivation, disciplined mindset, or physical shifting?

Appropriate for people who want a spartan mentality to succeed in business (alongside exercise benefits?)

Or purely physical shifting like @invictus mentioned?

4 Likes

I think chosen being unisex would be the same as Khan being unisex, completely diminishing it’s intended effects tbh

This isn’t to say a Chosen female version wouldn’t be viable it’s just I feel like sometimes making an alpha male unisex just removes what makes it special

I’m not sure about that, Chosen is a leadership/inspiration/hope subliminal and Khan is a Sexual Dominance subliminal. I believe there is something inherently masculine with sexual dominance compared to leadership.

2 Likes

Will be my stack next week. I think they both complement themselves well.

1 Like

When reading the description. It doesnt sound like it is a hypermasculine sub like khan is. Being a leader through being likeable and lifting others up? Sounds like that would be desirable for basically everyone.

1 Like

Saint mentioned in a previous post that Wanted will be unisex. He also stressed that this does not diminish its efficiency.

I think the same can be assumed for Chosen.

In fact (Ninji theory time) I daresay women may be more empowered by it than men, given the current state of gender dynamics.

I believe that too, I could recomment a title like that to lots of female friend who feel like victims in society :sweat_smile:

@Sage_Ninjistic If I remember correctly, the door wasn’t closed for the release of the heterosexual male version of Wanted and some other subs :thinking:

1 Like
4 Likes

I think its age friendly

1 Like

@Vinci here’s Saint’s pre-release of the sales copy for Chosen.

It just seems very unrelated to masculinity.

Warmth, encouragement, inspiration…

Just seems like a very feminine-friendly sub.

HOM, Stark, Mogul are all examples of unisex subs. Ascension, Khan, and Emperor + all sex subs are the major male-only ones.

But there’s nothing especially masculine or sexual about Chosen, it’s just a trait-specific sub.

THIS confuses me though…

Wanted is literally about bodybuilding, mysteriousness, and massive sexual manifestations. None of which seem very important to women. Why not just make Seductress the female title?

But hey, SubClub knows best lol

4 Likes

I think my stack would be

Ascended Mogul Qv2
Rich ZP
House Of Medici Qv2

MAYBE I’ll trade out WantedZP for one of the two Qv2 titles after a while.

Or maybe I’ll start listening to my dense-as-fudge custom again which has HOM and Ascended Mogul in one… I am getting back into full time sales now so it probably won’t give me as much recon. Having 16 sales-specific modules in there and not flexing them 12 hours a day was giving me major recon issues.

2 Likes

Damnit. I only read Wednesday as the release date and got super hyped that they’d be here tomorrow and was about to edit my stack for me to realise it’s December 1st.

FML.

Not sure what to do with my stack at the moment tho…I’ll have finished Alchemist Stage 4 as it’s my last month but hopefully turning it into a custom asap so hopefully QZP will compliment it regardless of which ZP title I choose. (I know it’s been said it would be.)

1 Like

A washout is a great idea to anyone that hasn’t done so in a while. It’ll make feeling the effects of QZP easier and clearer imo

3 Likes

Just wake up with 273 posts to read :rofl:

1 Like

I normally wash out every few weeks anyway. Like 3 or so weeks in. I like to deload and let myself execute.

Edit: that totally sounded sexual.

5 Likes

Wonder how QLQst4 will stack with LQZP?

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, they apparently figured out gender neutrality with ZP with DIAMOND. The post I’m referring to isn’t as clear as i thought the first time i saw it, reading it again.

Two versions of Wanted will be released (if I’m reading it right), one without male enhancement.

I think I’m being accurate in remembering that there is a female member of the forum that ran Wanted. Whether or not she was successful (if she exists outside of my head), I can’t say.

Wanted was to be the male counterpart to the Seductress. Whether something changed in there, I don’t know. But I do know…

That the boldened part may not be entirely accurate. I think you’re thinking of Spartan. Wanted shifts one into their ideal attractive state. Bodybuilding is one potential way to focus that.

Of course, that’s conjecture at the end of the day. I know no more than you, save my personal experiences with Wanted. :smiley:

@SaintSovereign I’m curious how much of any difference is there in the Chosen that will be in the preview and what we tested?

5 Likes