Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

and How about Gaming mastery x?
is it also age restricted?

2 Likes

@Ice this is my game plan :rofl: what do you think :thinking:

1 Like

Wait wait wait… I’m SO confused.

So now instead of listening to each track a maximum of ONCE, it’ll be possible to listen to the same ZP track up to 3 times per day!?!?!?!?!?

Has this always been possible with Qv2? Or is this new to ZP?

And just to triple confirm, you’re saying I can run a stack of

Mon - RichZP x 3
tue - Rest
wed - RICHZP x3
thu - Rest…
etc.

Is this unique to ZP?

4 Likes

Probably a support ticket question, but as it is mainly a skills based sub, and is made with many parts of limitless, I’d think it would be safe.

But just check with support to be sure.

1 Like

You’d probably need a washout after 30 days, but honestly from what I tried, one loop is more than enough.
Unless you wanna live up to your username :joy:

1 Like

With ZP, as I understand it, the more focused it is the better.

I would recommend starting out with Wanted and Diamond and developing a base in both of those.

Primal is also the predecessor to PS… it’s more focused on the sexual healing and confidence side of things, so maybe building up that base before adding in Primal Seduction will be helpful. (Plus PSITU is already in Stark a bit)

With ZP, tight, focused stacks will be more important than ever, so start small. I don’t think a 4 title stack will be good to start with right out the ZP-release-gates.

1 Like

Is that because once a threesome turned into a fivesome? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are right, I’ll start with Wanted and Diamond, Wanted and it’s strong self acceptance and nonchalance should also help!

1 Like

Hahaha I wish!!

All nighter my man :ok_hand:

This made remember a scene from the fight club movie

That guy named joe he has some breast cancer or some testicals cancer and he has hug boobs

Hahhaha
THE EMPEROR SHALL COME SOON

2 Likes

Robert Paulsen (Meat Loaf)

3 Likes

His name is Robert Paulsen! His name is Robert Paulsen!

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with

Regen ZP
Diamond ZP

I’m undecided on my 3rd one lol

2 Likes

You’ll be a legend in these streets @Invictus :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Please keep me posted. I also like to run healing subs, but I’ve generally stayed away from running them with alpha titles…it may be that ZP subs aren’t effected by healing subs. Either way, I would love to know.

2 Likes

I know, that came as a complete surprise to me too. It makes sense though. We need to see how zp effects healing subs.

1 Like

Also did people not see this :thinking:
This rewritten version is probably going to be the closest thing to HERO in the meantime, and probably the better option for people who really want to test the limits with just the physical shifting tech alone :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Thoughts on Wanted QZP + Stark Qv2?

2 Likes

Throw in Limitless ZP with that and you’ll be a genius who has no time to work because of all the girls falling on to you :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t have Spartan yet. I’ll have to live vicariously through people who will use it.

1 Like