Do you even lift bro?

Thanks mate @Invictus @Deadpool :grin::muscle: Looking to get there by beginning of 2022 or end of 2021 depending on zp :grin: Been hitting the gym 7 to 6 days a week to kick start my journey.

In that last photo I was just on the sarm Ostarine, gonna try out with just subs to get there and beyond :muscle:

2 Likes

No. Not yet. :sweat_smile:

Got to start soon though. I’ve reached 31% body fat sitting around for the last 2 years.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh I haven’t seen you around in so long.

Man there’s a sub coming soon, and for some reason, you were one of the people I thought it would fit perfectly.

It’s the ALZP one, positive Alpha Leadership, check my reviews of the test, I have it all there :grin:

1 Like

The ZP physical tech shall assist you :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

So guys I wanted to tell you all some things about Spartan and Wanted, since both are in the ZP preview.

So while it might be a bit confusing on which to choose, and some of you might think that the physical shifting tech in Spartan is old, I don’t think that’s the case as;

1- Saint confirmed the physical tech is at the same level as the final test version (in both)

2- Spartan was rewritten from scratch for ZP (as do all subs)

What this means is that now we have 2 subs with incredible levels of physical shifting for our goals.

So now you might be wondering “which should I choose?”, so let me tell you a little comparison, and then I would like @JayFlex to also give us some more insights on the previous Spartan.

So while the shifting will be similar, the results would definitely be different? Why you might ask?

Because Spartan’s goals are not to “become sexy to attract chicks”, it will motivate you to push yourself much much more with your workouts, diet, sleeping pattern, consistency with workouts.
This alone should tell you that if your goal isn’t to attract girls, then Spartan will be better for you.

Now, you could definitely get the same results (in terms of body goals) from both, but the way you’d go about them is going to be different. Like 2 guys working out, but one’s motivation is to lift to get girls, while the other just loves to workout to push his body beyond all limits.

If anyone else has more insights on this, then please share them here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I need a confirmation on this. Saint may have been referring to Wanted QZP alone, in that first answer.

:point_down:t2:

1 Like

Yes, and for me, I would also like to have confirmation on if the physical shifting on the final version is the same as the one Invictus ran in the 30 minutes test!

The answer to that does not lead to any change in our action plans. So, I don’t see much value in discovering that. :slight_smile:

These ZP Previews will have to come with a Disclaimer:

Results of @Invictus are not indicative of your potential. We do not promise if you will have even a tenth of his effects. That dude was in High Flow.

:grin:

2 Likes

Well, yes and no, it’s not a big deal, but depending on the strength of the physical shifting, the workout volume will need adjustment.

Right now I have a weekly volume in sets of :
Shoulders : 19
Chest : 15
Biceps : 31
Abs : 16
Back : 19
Legs : 13
Triceps : 27

Divided in 5 workout during the week, with an average of 20 minutes of jump rope at the end of a workout HIT style.

Lower this.

General rule of thumb: work your triceps 2x your biceps.

31 sets for biceps is going to hinder its growth, like stonewalling on subs.

1 Like

Hmm. I don’t think in muscles & body parts, so no comments there. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, biceps gets hit so much, every time you workout your back almost haha, I could do more legs.

I think you should increase the volume for legs, yes.

In fact, working out your legs has been proven to increase your free test levels, so if anything, you should consider maybe squatting twice a week (10x10 squats is a good legs day on its own :wink:)

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, well right now I do deadlift and Squat, but I’m more focused on increasing my deadlift and squat as a support exercice… But I thing adding a few sets of squats could help my leg heal faster and my knee get better!

@Simon @Invictus how do you guys measure workout volume?

1 Like

Total number of sets done, but the reps also matters.

Doing 10 sets of 3 reps vs 12 reps are not the same :wink:

I’m thinking about doing Wanted, Spartan, Diamond for 45 days then switch one of them out for Chosen

1 Like

These two together would probably give you similar physical shifting as we got in the test, or maybe 80% of that

1 Like

That’s good to know

1 Like

Yeah, I’m following jeff nippard’s advice regarding the volume :slight_smile: Trying to hit 2 reps in tank left out of my max!

2 Likes

His approach is too scientific in my opinion, which is great for many, but I prefer the old school approach.

But then again, my current approach is very intuitive, as in I choose a body part to train, then just let my body guide me.

Though there’s a certain program I’m looking to run starting next week, called DUP by David Laid, it’s a nice approach towards building strength in a powerlifting fashion, while hitting enough accessory movements for optimal hypertrophy.

3 Likes