Do you even lift bro?

Man why you gotta do that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But it’s actually near impossible for me to reach that “physique” :rofl:

1 Like

So I wanted to share one of my favorite highlights of my fitness journey.

Here’s a pic of me from when I was 18 and met my biggest fitness idol :muscle:t3::smirk:

2 Likes

I need to clarify my PED usage. I had a late puberty (like, first time I had drive to masturbate was like 15-16), I really looked like a kid for a long time and I felt alienated from my peers and by girls because of my low self confidence. So I really wanted to become a “Man”, square face, beard, voice and all. I started by leaning down, I wanted to see my veins and all, eventually got lean but I had no muscle so I looked small… Then I got into some bad eating habits (gained like 30lbs), and started reading about testosterone and all.

My roommate at the time was using steroid, so I started with anavar only because I wanted to stay lean… Then I tryed some sarms stack, LGD-4033+Ostarine and GW… The problem at the moment was my mental health, I was consistantly taking shit playing with my hormones for like 3 years… Eventually I tried Test+Trenbolone+Superdrol… But the thing is, my body was so f*cked up hahaha, I was on the verge of commiting suicide… Then I decided to stop everything, did my pct for like 3 months with low dosage, went to see a dr, I was turning crazy, he decided to put me on Natesto which I gradually stopped to come back with my natural test :smiley:

Unfortunatly, I do not have pics of when I was doing steroids haha, I guess I was only in my cave, alternating between deep depression and feeling invincible… I felt I was going crazy. But to be honest, my results weren’t that crazy, I wasn’t looking like those instagram models and all haha, my max bodyweight was like 196lbs at 13%bf, 5ft9. My bench was at 235x8 (in serie), my overhead press was 65x8 (in serie), PR squat 300x5 going lower than 90 degree, PR deadlift 400x3. So, nothing too crazy for someone on testosterone hahaha

After I stopped, like in 2019 I was able to get my overhead press to 70lbs dumbell for 8 reps (1 set only), and my bench for 245x5 (1 set only), so I’m still proud that I can make gains without PED :slight_smile: I tore my ACL early 2019 and got my surgery in october 2020 so I just started pushing my legs!

As far as doing PED, I would not recommand for people who don’t have a solid mental health, I started taking hormones during a breakup without any external support (I wasn’t talking to anybody about it) so I went depressed…

Any questions?

3 Likes

Is that Jeff Seid?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Woah man, that’s a very “roller coaster”y story.

Firstly, I hope you’re doing well man, if there’s anything you ever wanna talk about, then know we’re all here for you :heart:

Secondly, you seem like you’re doing better now but I have to ask something, how did you deal with getting back your motivation to train “naturally” after training for long being enhanced?

Finally, I think you should use Paragon ZP and commit to it for all the hormonal issues, along with seeing a doctor to see if you can hop on TRT.

Also did you ever post your story on the MPMD subreddit :thinking: I remember 3 stories very similar to yours, but then again, tren often leads to horror stories so I’m glad you’re better now.

2 Likes

Yep, I got the chance to meet him, have lunch and show him magic :grin:

In fact, the hat I’m wearing (which I still have) was a gift from him, and I always wear it on days I don’t have the motivation to workout, it just puts me back in the zone.

3 Likes

@Invictus Thank you, I am currently seeing an endocrinologist :slight_smile: for my hormones and my dr put me on 20mg prozac, 150mg wellbutrin so I am doing good now! I have a bloodwork this week, my test should be normal, but I’ll probable have to jump on TRT younger than most guys (early thirty). If possible I’d like to have Natesto as it gives the possibility to keep a man’s natural testosterone cycle (and fertility) while taking his TRT medication (right now it’s not avaliable in canada because Health Canada needed to redo the approbation process which can take few years).

And btw, I never posted my story on reddit hahaha, so it’s probably some other guys!

I am thinking of using Paragon ZP eventually to help my body get better after steroid usage (I don’t know the state of my heart or my artery…), I got two thrombosis after stopping AAS so… Some damage you can’t see or feel!

Regarding motivation, I workout more for my health now, I am doing cardio because I want to have a good heart health (and also fuck like a beast), doing weightlifting because I like how I feel after it, I like how I build muscle… I really enjoy the process more :slight_smile: You have to find some type of cardio that you like, some people like doing cycling, some like to run, for me, it’s jump rope! Boxers do that to stay fit and I like it. And you also have to find exercices that you like progressing in, for me I want to slowly increase my deadlift, my bench, my overhead press and my squat (less the squat these days), I’m more focused on how I can lift on the back machine at my gym hahaha

So I would say, really go workout for how you feel. Having to stop working out during the pandemic was hard on me and now I really enjoy more my workout even if they are a pain in the ass and I want to go home after 10 minutes…!

Btw, I think it was because I started my antidepressant, but I posted pics of me last week and I was so bloated, I wanted to post a real before pic :

2 Likes

hopefully, everything will work out for you man :muscle:t4: :blush:

that’s exactly why I mentioned it.
when and if HERO is released and had hormonal related healing (or inner regenerative properties) then i would urge you to hop on that along with Paragon ZP, that way you can have both healing and gains.

this really makes me happy, i love seeing people whose reasons for working out are actually due to enjoyment and for health purposes, often times people start working out for shallow reasons and those are the ones who end up quitting first, which is why i always tell people to workout for themselves, not for others.

but honestly, I’m very happy I got to read your story, it really motivated me more for today’s workout :muscle:t4: :grin:
so thank you for sharing it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Currently doing a basic 5x5 routine, but looking into this program sounds real interesting!

1 Like

this one has a more complete approach towards both strength and hypertrophy training, it’s what led me to get 2nd place in a junior level (under 18) powerlifting competition.

with my lifts being;

180kg/405lbs deadlift
150kg/330lbs squat
100kg/225lbs bench (i messed this up a bit so the one that was counted was 95kg/210lbs roughly)

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply :slight_smile:

I must say that your lifts are very impressive, especially for someone under 18! Holy cow! I’m impressed :smiley:

And btw, I built the majority of my muscle while doing 5x5 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me, FST-7 Training program and EF ST3+Wanted Custom

170cm/73kg
5’7/161

5 Likes

Your arms look impressive man, seems like we have a similarity :grin:

My arms look much bigger flexed from the back, but then look alright from the front.

You should try out wide grip barbell curls, it will help you out quite a bit :wink:

1 Like

@GoldenTiger I am on Prozac myself. Same strength or dosage

1 Like

Can you share your source for SARMs? PM if need be. Reliable suppliers are getting harder to find… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks, man :). When I do biceps I work all angles close, wide all of it. I have a short type of bicep so maybe that’s why it looks like that. But without subs, I would not be close to this so I am very glad for them and of course waiting for Wanted ZP like worker for his paycheck :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha, I used to work with a trusted supplier in china called Lyphar, unfortunatly China made SARMS illegal to posess so they sent me an email to tell me they won’t make anymore :eyes:
Edit : I PM’d you.

Right now I still have some left in my fridge, enclosed in a small plastic bag… I don’t plan on touching stuff that mess with my hormones!

Except if Wanted or diamond can put my testosterone production through the roof :+1:
@Invictus You told that running Wanted QZP was like running RAD140 for the gains in the gym, did you have any other effect from Wanted QZP that could indicate an increase in testosterone? (high confidence, agression/assertion, energy, libido, erection- for those one, diamond could be the culprit)

4 Likes

US is going the same way I think… which is stupid, given the harm potential with many things that are, and will remain, perfectly legal… but I digress. PM’d you back. :+1:t2:

Yes, definitely.

Main effects that proved it are:

• darker beard
  • increased body hair
  • deeper voice
  • higher energy levels
  • faster recovery (except on legs day)
  • calm aggression
5 Likes