Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Paragon ZP is now available. Watch the first post of this thread for updates.

24 Likes

Yes!!! The underrated title!

Now my ZP stack is complete!

8 Likes

Nice gonna be giving paragon zp a spin tonight. I’m sure it’s gonna knock me out.

4 Likes

Dear Saint, is it possible to use ZP and get results if you don’t know English at all? For Qv2 and Q we should know basis, but did anything change with ZP? I am thinking about buying Paragon for my mom soon but she knows nothing in English

3 Likes

I dont know if I can resist running Paragon ZP… Maybe just one loop on friday :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you need to know at least conversational english. :frowning:

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign what time of day would you recommend running Paragon? I’m thinking RIGHT before sleep—my prediction is that it doesn’t jolt me awake but rather makes me sleepy because of the physical energy required as well as the fact that the sleeping process itself needs healing.

I just ran Paragon ZP, midway i got drowsey but at the end i got in some kind of wakefull state.

2 Likes

Right before sleep is best.

Frankly I found running any of the ZP titles before sleep while I read a book is very helpful.

Makes it easy to go to sleep when the playlist is done.

2 Likes

There’s a first post? Man, I better get my scrolling finger warmed up.

2 Likes

Just click the title of this thread

Scrolling finger!

1 Like
3 Likes

Not sure about this one. WANTED ZP gives me a rush of energy. In fact, I combined it WITH my caffeine drink in the morning today and excelled in the HIIT cardio I finished an hour ago.

1 Like

It feels like 87 years since I read this…

6 Likes

Or click the post [number/number] on the thread.

Eg, click on something like [5872/5880]. When you click it you see a smaller scroll bar on the right which you can ZIP all the way up.

1 Like

I just have listened to 2 loops of WANTED ZP.

First impression, mask seem a bit different from Qv2 Wanted Solace mask. I felt some sweet tingling in my ears at the start. Maybe that was because I played a bit too loud, I don’t know, because it passed when I turned down the volume.

I immediately felt calm and happy I would say. Later in a first loop, about 11 minutes in, I felt some upcoming tension, like some surge of confidence that was coming from within me. At the beginning of the second loop, I felt a bit drowsy. Later in a second loop that feeling of drowsiness begin to mix with the feeling of confidence and I entered some semi-trance like state as towards the end of the loop I become pretty restless.

So I didn’t experience reality shift, but it was an interesting experience whatsoever. :slight_smile:

I listened in a sitting position with good headphones. I may also add I was a bit tired an sleepy before starting listening.

1 Like

Time is definitely different from when I began testing ZP

2 Likes

Yes well you’re squeezing some of the fun out of my joking commentary about how long this thread is.

1 Like

I am but it could be useful to others :grin::+1:

1 Like