Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I just have listened to 2 loops of WANTED ZP.

First impression, mask seem a bit different from Qv2 Wanted Solace mask. I felt some sweet tingling in my ears at the start. Maybe that was because I played a bit too loud, I don’t know, because it passed when I turned down the volume.

I immediately felt calm and happy I would say. Later in a first loop, about 11 minutes in, I felt some upcoming tension, like some surge of confidence that was coming from within me. At the beginning of the second loop, I felt a bit drowsy. Later in a second loop that feeling of drowsiness begin to mix with the feeling of confidence and I entered some semi-trance like state as towards the end of the loop I become pretty restless.

So I didn’t experience reality shift, but it was an interesting experience whatsoever. :slight_smile:

I listened in a sitting position with good headphones. I may also add I was a bit tired an sleepy before starting listening.

1 Like

Time is definitely different from when I began testing ZP

2 Likes

Yes well you’re squeezing some of the fun out of my joking commentary about how long this thread is.

1 Like

I am but it could be useful to others :grin::+1:

1 Like

My reality boom came after 6-7 hours after my loops :+1:

3 Likes

Ah the drowsy vs energetic component. Guess those can be known only by trying the ZP title because a particular title that makes one person drowsy could do the opposite for someone else.

For me, ZP doesn’t make either sleepy or awake. I just know it is time to sleep and I go to sleep.

You will have to try Paragon and see for yourself.

I caught it but I thought I would help out anyway

2 Likes

James you should use emperor

My prediction is sleepy since I’m intending for Paragon to work on a lot, including sleep itself.

Did you ask for the Paragon Deep Sleep version before?

Anyways, hope it helps, bro

1 Like

I requested it, unfortunately in the last response they still maintained that they wouldn’t release it :-\ .

1 Like

Hopefully ZP will take care of it

1 Like

Guess who just accidentaly used the super power of manifestation from ZP with 100% accuracy
Yup it’s me :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

How did it feel?

E L A B O R A T E :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

On the same day? There’s a maximum of two loops for ZP in a given day. Then you rest… Did you do 4 in a 24 hour period? If so, be very careful about strong recon…

1 Like

Well As I got back from my day of traineeship, one desire started to grow within me
A deep one, a primal one, I had to fill my inner hunger

so I just started to taste what it would be like to eat a freakin pizza because I was really really hungry
And guess what, who just got the exact pizza he Wanted without saying anything about it

it’s me :sunglasses:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Well jokes aside, what are the chance that the only thing I truly wanted on the day I listened to my first loop is ? It’s ridiculous, even for a pizza :smirk:

I’m just a bit salty because If I have to crave anything I want to manifest as much as I did that pizza I’m in deep shit :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

My bad I listened once every title, I meant that I got two loops in total

2 Likes

Sharing from my journal. It’s around 6-7 hours after listening back to back to Chosen and Wanted(30min). It stabalized after about 2 hours. Really impressed with this build :slight_smile:

4 Likes