Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

you have to buy her a separate copy.

1 Like

does it work if a person doesn’t know english?

@SaintSovereign my mom doesn’t know English…but she really needed a touch of paragon & regeneration…will it help?

2 Likes

Read this thread , may be helpful

Wishing your mother getting well :two_hearts:

5 Likes

A paragon module for healing others would be dope.

2 Likes

Here’s a post from username SaintSovereign on the subject.

3 Likes

lost for hope mom…but at least dad …if she sees the result of dad then she will be motivated to learn English…lets hope for best

1 Like

Does Paragon ZP help with things like Cold Intolerance?

Also, would combining Paragon with WANTED speed up the physical healing?

2 Likes

Piggy backing on top of Invictus question would paragon help speed up changes with wanted ? would it help catalysis wanted ?. In terms of physical shifting. I know paragon works as it has helped cure headaches and on some occasions mild back pain.

Well you just made me realize something. I have been feeling pretty well adjusted in cold weather. My core body temp seemed to constantly be running a little low, what I’m now realizing is actually my metabolism being off. Paragon ZP definitely aided in raising my internal body temp so cold didn’t bother me as much.

1 Like

Damn man, this alone makes me wanna add paragon to my stack, as even though it’s just 23 Celsius outside now (lowest is 17 at night), I still can’t handle it and caught a cold two days ago after going out in the cold, all sweaty after a workout.

I know for a fact if I could tolerate the cold better then it wouldn’t be this bad, but even warm teas don’t help :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can read about Harmonic Singularity in the Q shop.

1 Like

Maybe the new module planned for release, Ascension Chamber, could help you and your mom by helping you focus on manifesting health for her.

3 Likes

Paragon ZP really is great. I’m slowly chipping away at chronic health problems that weren’t dire, but they diminished my quality of life. Definitely would recommend it.

4 Likes

Your recommendation made me get it, I can also see it as a good boost to help me with my gym goals by enhancing my recovery rate, but for now I want to focus it on helping me with my cold intolerance.

3 Likes

I now take cold showers exclusively. I started out doing like 1 minute cold on my head then 1 minute on my body then turning the water to warm. Now I just do cold showers for the duration of my shower. I used to overthink it but somewhere along the line I stopped because I knew it wasn’t going to kill me and has been billed as one of the healthiest things you can do, from the likes of Wim Hof and many others now.

Yea I used to dread it but then I just did it. And kept doing it. After about the 3 minute mark my body starts to feel warm and even before that it’s not bad anymore after doing it for so long. I used to take deep controlled breaths to calm myself and now I don’t do any of that. I’ll sing for fun now. Well I guess I still do the cold water on my head I sort of bow my head for the first minute then I get my whole body wet. Then I stand facing away from the water letting it fall on my upper back until the timer hits five minutes. Then I shower as normal with the water on cold the whole time.

4 Likes

Have been doing cold showers for 5 years now. My body has gotten used to the cold water. It doesn’t shiver anymore when I put the freezing water on my head and body at the same time.

Since I started it, I got fever maybe 2 or 3 times in that period (and it quickly heals). Also it doesn’t make one immune from Sinusitis but it did decrease the frequency to only once in the last 5 years (when previously I used to get it 2 times a year.)

Also reduced my electricity bills :grin:

4 Likes

Yep. I’d like to do ice baths in the summer because now the water doesn’t get cold enough during summer. I always thought there’s no way I’d do that polar plunge nonsense. Now if I could make it easy and practical I’d do it a few times a week if I could.

1 Like

Do I have to pray while listening to the sub ascension chamber?

sorry if this seems a silly question?

Of course not.

1 Like

Update: The new recordings will be here by Thursday at the latest.

8 Likes