Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

@SaintSovereign Will Paragon ZP help with a cold?

4 Likes

Have used it for treating fever. Yup, it helps

8 Likes

what would be a better program to get rid of scars, Paragon or Wanted?

2 Likes

Oh nice. Thank you. I am going to just run Paragon ZP every other day until I am over this

Thanks @Lion

5 Likes

Get well soon, bro!

2 Likes

Will paragon or regeneration help with skin issues or aging of face?

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Main Store title - Paragon
Q Store Module - SPS: Integumentary System

Main Store Title - WANTED
Q Store Module - Facial Morphing

5 Likes

I think both will do the job in different ways. Paragon in terms of physical healing and WANTED to make you look good. Although I wonder whether WANTED will leave the scar on you if it makes you look good with it haha!

It’s a good question to submit a ticket.

3 Likes

I wish Paragon ZP did more for sleep, or more quickly. I got off my supplement at the beginning of this month and it’s been pretty rough, particularly today.

1 Like

Maybe when the ZP Customs come out, you can make a Paragon Custom with Deep Sleep and some other modules. You might have to wait a bit though.

2 Likes

I plan to have paragon in the first rotation of the year.

1 Like

Currently doing a paragon only run. 2 loops every other day.

1 Like

Another result on Paragon:

5 Likes

Anybody with MS try this yet? I know a few people with it. Whether they’re open to trying a subliminal is another story.

My mother had a mild stroke on Christmas Eve night and I ran 2 loops of Paragon ZP Ultrasonic as I sat beside her while she slept in the hospital bed.

She was discharged in good health the next day (Christmas morning) and she is now walking about at home as if she never went to the hospital in the first place.

DISCLAIMER: she is following strict doctor’s instructions though with regards to medicines, diet and being careful of her cholesterol and not doing strenuous activities.

Thank you, SaintSovereign and Fire :pray:

37 Likes

@SaintSovereign does Paragon ZP help with chronically tight muscles that you can release on your own as they constantly go back into contraction? I need something for “CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrom)” or would you recommend a different program for this?

Paragon will help your body heal any illnesses and pains.

3 Likes

it is not really pain even if it is in the name. many people have tightness down there without feeling any pain. so I don’t know if Paragon would also help with chronic muscle tightness/contraction (if there is no pain involved).

2 Likes

If you classify it as a physical illness, it will help.

4 Likes