Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Yeah can we run Paragon zp for headache or cold?
As a booster

1 Like

I had a headache last night and could not sleep so i ran the ultima version the third loop sent me to sleep very nice :slight_smile: .

I then ran 1 loop of wanted and 1 loop of chosen this morning i feel sleepy.

Your stack is Wanted, Chosen, and Paragon like mine?

Why Ultima?

No my stack is

wanted zp
chosen zp

Like i said i ran paragon ultima last night because i had a headache and could not sleep. I helped relieve the headache and i slept.

Early morning i ran wanted and chose.

Someone mentioned paragon zp makes you stay awake so i did not want to risk being kept up allnight.

1 Like

Overload. If youā€™re getting headaches, you may need to cut back on the loops.

8 Likes

I do not know if itā€™s Paragon or Chosen, but last three days I sleep less and less.

My sleeping time.
6h6m
6h44m
5h52m

Is it normal?

3 Likes

Iā€™m used to sleeping six-seven hours a day but I slept nine hours last night since I ran one loop of Paragon yesterday. But in general, my sleep duration decreased one-two hours on ZP. This is how itā€™s been since the ZP test started three months ago. I donā€™t suffer from any side effects of that.

3 Likes

So this is the effect of any ZP? Because I thought it is from Paragon due to some healing or something. And yes I do not have any side effects at all as well, I am just a little bit confused.

I donā€™t know since Iā€™ve been listening to Wanted only (apart from trying Limitless for three days). I ran Paragon for the first time yesterday. On top of that, it may be that only some people get affected by ZP that way or only me (maybe you too). I donā€™t recall any tester complaining about that. You have to try to gauge what caused that change. Paragon is being said to improve the quality of sleep and thatā€™s what I experienced so it could be Chosen, ZP in itself, or something else. Iā€™m afraid that to find out you would have to go into a washout and then gradually reintroduce both subs.

1 Like

My sleep normally varies between 7-8 hours, with ZP (Paragon+Regen+Chosen) it seem to be closer to 7. Good quality sleep. Iā€™m not getting sleepy in the afternoons anymore where I sometimes took a nap (has been just a week, so Iā€™d call that a bit early to tell for sure). Where I think Paragon really kicked in is when I started it - I had got a cat bite the same day that got infected, and the next 2 days got a lot of sleep, including in the afternoon.

1 Like

I am running Paragon ZP too. Experienced this too, waking up after only 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

After the first week though, I started sleeping for normal number of hours (6 to 7 hours).

Must be some sort of physical reboot.

7 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is the ZP script or Paragon or a combo of both. But Paragon ZP seems to be tackling life long mental illness Iā€™ve struggled with. The ties around it and how itā€™s impacted my world view. I think the worst thing Iā€™ve heard from a mental health practitioner was that I can learn to manage depression, but itā€™s always going to be with me. Depressing as hell if you ask me.

When you grow up with these things, thereā€™s a lot of info floating around thatā€™s just from a very tiny box of perspective regarding them. And I was immersed in that for a while. Paragon ZP seems to challenge the concept of perfect health in my mind beyond the obvious physical stuff.

10 Likes

So paragon cured your mental issues ?

3 Likes

Not 100% but I feel like Iā€™m moving there. Thing of it like there was an anchor to past mental states. Iā€™ve done a lot of work to move past this stuff over the years, but there was always an underlying fear that things would come back or little events that would trigger me back into the past and have me self identifying with it.

Kind of like an addict relapsing. Itā€™s something that Iā€™ve always struggled with. Fully breaking away from that mentally unwell but trying my best mindset. It was bad because familiar patterns would run, hopelessness, self loathing, etc.

I think itā€™s similar to what anyone with a chronic illness would be struggling with. You live with it for so long you just start to think of it as something permanent as much as you donā€™t want to.

4 Likes

So from i understand paragon is not just physical healing it also has emotional healing. I have just spoke to a member and he told me that he feels more centred on paragon.

1 Like

Itā€™s more like mental healing through physical healing. Physical healing is the main goal and any mental or emotional benefits are a bonus.

For example, when the brain is made healthy (physical healing), this would in turn lead to good moods and that feeling of being centered.

In the same way running Elixir, Regeneration, DR could lead to physical healing too but because of mental/emotional healing which are the main goals of those programs.

4 Likes

It might not be in the direct way most people think of emotional healing. But Paragon ZP seems to blow out the fear of being perfectly healthy and allow your suppressed healing ability to surface more. And whatever has caused you problems over the years is addressed. Being more centered could be something as simple as managing cortisol levels in the body better. The physical and mental are very closely intertwined so it makes sense.

First time I listened to Paragon ZP I saw some really disturbing figures in my minds eye. Saint had mentioned it was a fear based response.

5 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™ve been experiencing the opposite on Paragon, needing an extra hour or two of sleep.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re already aware of the concept of gut health being linked to mental health. There are even certain pro-biotics that are said to help with things like anxiety,depression etc. Also if you have a healthy gut you probably will have a healthy immune system also, as they are also said to be linked.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s actually one of my main focuses with Paragon ZP. Iā€™m trying to fix metabolism issues. There are some foods I donā€™t digest well and various food intolerances I have that seem to have their origin in poor gut health.

1 Like