No speaking english, solo spanish

Is it true that the subconscious understands everything?

1 Like

Why place limits on the subconscious such as language barriers? We don’t know everything that our subconscious mind is capable of understanding.

2 Likes

If you do not have basic conversational english the subs will not work for you.

1 Like

Precisely.

We know one way it will surely not work. If he doesn’t even try it.

Up to you @YisusOne . I think the mind has the capability of understanding all the languages.
You can set limits for yourself, allow people to set limits for you, or you can try things for yourself. Maybe run Limitless while you study the English language or just try the free ones.

3 Likes

Of course he’s not going to suggest to people who don’t understand the language to buy his products. There are reasons for this.

I’m not the owner of the company, so I can suggest to him to at least give the free ones a try and see if he likes them.

Alright, I’m done with this thread. Go out and execute those great subs of yours, like I know I will :slight_smile: Love you all.

6 Likes

I appreciate you and your way of thinking. Respect. Keep being you.

1 Like

Cheers. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My mother does not understand english, only very basic words but she is enjoying Paragon

4 Likes

She must understand conversatiomal english maybe she does but you dont know it.

very very basic

The scripts from whai i understand are based around questions.

For example it might be “Why do you radiate an aura that is so powerful women find it so hard to ignore you”

One option is to get one title at the shop and notice any effects.

There is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Take your time. If you want to learn more English first, you could.

5 Likes

I and a friend bought the ascended mogul audio, but he knows basic English and I don’t, but I don’t want to listen to it, I’m listening to another sub from another author, my only question was whether listening to the audio will give me those benefits, since I’m short of money and ascended mogul helps a lot in the economic part.

If you choose to listen to Subliminal Club programs, please do not listen to programs from other authors when listening to Subliminal Club programs.

Please one account at Subliminal Club for you. One account for your friend. Please purchase your own copy, and your friend purchases a copy.

1 Like

You wrote the above post. It was with the help of a translator, I guess. But you still wrote it.

If you can understand this post that you wrote, then you have enough of a foundation to work with the subliminals.

@lrw gave wise counsel. (On a side note: reading @lrw’s posts, I feel that I’m witnessing the evolution of a sage before my eyes.)

2 Likes

Oh my goodness @Malkuth :slight_smile: zpt2 has ruined me. lol I like the new me much better.

2 Likes

Can you understand basic spoken english? If yes, then the subliminal will work.

Please listen to @RVconsultant 's instructions too.

2 Likes

Yes, now I bought emperor and Primal, but I’m undecided, I don’t know which one to listen to, help friends, my priorities are:
Stop thinking about women (I mean every time a pretty girl passes by, I imagine with her, I know that’s normal, but my mind becomes obsessed and wants to be with a girl yes or yes and I want to stop feeling that)
Another priority is money and being the best at whatever I do, being productive.
I also have an obsessive thought, every time I get frustrated or something terrifying happens, my mind tells me in thoughts, good luck, bad luck? This thought harasses me and I don’t know how to get rid of it, please help.

1 Like