No speaking english, solo spanish

If you choose to listen to Subliminal Club programs, please do not listen to programs from other authors when listening to Subliminal Club programs.

Please one account at Subliminal Club for you. One account for your friend. Please purchase your own copy, and your friend purchases a copy.

1 Like

You wrote the above post. It was with the help of a translator, I guess. But you still wrote it.

If you can understand this post that you wrote, then you have enough of a foundation to work with the subliminals.

@lrw gave wise counsel. (On a side note: reading @lrw’s posts, I feel that I’m witnessing the evolution of a sage before my eyes.)

2 Likes

Oh my goodness @Malkuth :slight_smile: zpt2 has ruined me. lol I like the new me much better.

2 Likes

Can you understand basic spoken english? If yes, then the subliminal will work.

Please listen to @RVconsultant 's instructions too.

2 Likes

Yes, now I bought emperor and Primal, but I’m undecided, I don’t know which one to listen to, help friends, my priorities are:
Stop thinking about women (I mean every time a pretty girl passes by, I imagine with her, I know that’s normal, but my mind becomes obsessed and wants to be with a girl yes or yes and I want to stop feeling that)
Another priority is money and being the best at whatever I do, being productive.
I also have an obsessive thought, every time I get frustrated or something terrifying happens, my mind tells me in thoughts, good luck, bad luck? This thought harasses me and I don’t know how to get rid of it, please help.

1 Like

Run Emperor solo for a while. It will help you with productivity, money and also help you not be distracted by girls.

2 Likes

Well I only have 3 versions of emperor, emperor masked
experimental emperor
and emperor
Which one should I listen to often, I will use it for 6 months, I also want to focus on the sales of my uncle’s business, I want my salary to go up, and I really want to earn my own money, I want to be my main source of income, I am currently 20 years, women arent now my priority, I want to be my best version, I have 2 audios, one is mogul ascended and emperor, that’s my doubt which one to listen to, thanks.

2 Likes

Emperor Masked. Listen to 1 loop of it every alternste day. Like this:

Day 1: Emperor
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Emperor
Day 4: Rest
Etc.

Do that for 21 days and take a 5 day washout. Then repeat that for 21 days. Etc.

The audio is only 15 minutes but it is very powerful so don’t listen to it more than once per day. After a couple of weeks you can listen fo 2 loops of Emperor if that is the only title you are running. But no more than 2 loops.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Teach me Spanish and I’ll teach you English :joy:

All jokes aside, you should probably have a basic understanding of English.

But ultimately you don’t know what the subconscious mind can achieve, so test a smaller title and see if anything changes (Ascension. Chosen. Daredevil.)

Keep us posted.

2 Likes

They say that Spanish is difficult, but I don’t see it that way, hehe, anyway, I do understand English, from 1 to 10, I’d give a 3, but I’m listening emperor, some of my friends commented that they had results, they They have a 4 to 5 in English comprehension, 1 more point, I’m just starting out and if I’m talking to a translator hehe, anyway, how do I contact you to speak Spanish if you’re a native English speaker?

2 Likes

Exactly this , I am interested in your experience!

, I’ll be giving some anecdote that happened thanks to the audio, thank you very much for the support

1 Like

What is the experimental Emperor?

Huh?

He’s experimenting with Emperor to see if he gets results because he doesn’t really speak/understand English.

Well here’s the progress, that week I heard Emperor, I felt angry with everyone, I didn’t like people who didn’t have my logic, anyway, I also don’t know why they made me want to quit my job, I also felt a slight change in my productivity, there go the 5 days that I listened to the sub

3 Likes

I wrote it with a translator, if there is any spelling mistake, let me know

That’s pretty cool you seem to experience at least some type of inner working!

You can expect for your English level to improve drastically in the next few months coming :eyes:

Those subs seem to also improve that area as well

2 Likes

¿Cómo usas el traductor, colocas el párrafo entero en el mismo y este lo traduce entero o solo traduces palabras específicas?

How do you use the translator, you put entire paragraphs in it to do the translation or only look up for certain words to translate?

Yes, I write everything with a translator

You should practice and learn the basic verb tenses.

Add to that some basic vocabulary (1000-2000 words) and little by little honing your listening skills through songs or by listening to online dictionaries.

This way you suck all the juice from these titles.