No speaking english, solo spanish

Hi, I don’t speak English, I speak little, I understand the language very little, but my question is, will I have results with the sub? Or someone here who does not speak English, just use a translator has had results?
I want to use ascended mogul

2 Likes

You need to speak English at least at a conversational level that is B1-B2. You need to know around 3000-4000 most common words. You cannot use any translator as it’s impossible to translate the scripting in any way. Use:

or

to improve your English vocabulary.

Also, try the L-R method.

5 Likes

Hello Voytek,
Well, then I’ll start studying the language, thank you very much for clarifying my doubt, I always have to use a translator, it’s tedious and I don’t like it

7 Likes

Be consistent and you’ll get there. Many of us are not native English speakers yet we managed to master the language. You can do it too.

!Buena suerte, muy hermano! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve heard of people who didn’t speak English get results from subs that are scripted in English. Give your favorite tittle a try and see how it goes. You might be pleasantly surprised. SC even has a couple of free subs available for you to download.

4 Likes

Is it true that the subconscious understands everything?

1 Like

Why place limits on the subconscious such as language barriers? We don’t know everything that our subconscious mind is capable of understanding.

2 Likes

If you do not have basic conversational english the subs will not work for you.

1 Like

Precisely.

We know one way it will surely not work. If he doesn’t even try it.

Up to you @YisusOne . I think the mind has the capability of understanding all the languages.
You can set limits for yourself, allow people to set limits for you, or you can try things for yourself. Maybe run Limitless while you study the English language or just try the free ones.

3 Likes

Of course he’s not going to suggest to people who don’t understand the language to buy his products. There are reasons for this.

I’m not the owner of the company, so I can suggest to him to at least give the free ones a try and see if he likes them.

Alright, I’m done with this thread. Go out and execute those great subs of yours, like I know I will :slight_smile: Love you all.

6 Likes

I appreciate you and your way of thinking. Respect. Keep being you.

1 Like

Cheers. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My mother does not understand english, only very basic words but she is enjoying Paragon

4 Likes

She must understand conversatiomal english maybe she does but you dont know it.

very very basic

The scripts from whai i understand are based around questions.

For example it might be “Why do you radiate an aura that is so powerful women find it so hard to ignore you”

One option is to get one title at the shop and notice any effects.

There is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Take your time. If you want to learn more English first, you could.

5 Likes

I and a friend bought the ascended mogul audio, but he knows basic English and I don’t, but I don’t want to listen to it, I’m listening to another sub from another author, my only question was whether listening to the audio will give me those benefits, since I’m short of money and ascended mogul helps a lot in the economic part.