Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Awesome. Thank you for the input! :pray::blush:

1 Like

Great! What benefits has that stack given you?

1 Like

Manifestations too numerous to count. Quantum Limitless is building on my use of Limitless and I’ve been very lazy with journaling, which may actually be a form of recon from QL ST 1 :grimacing::sweat_smile:

However, what comes to me is that, I have been experiencing shifts in my perception and my conscious ability to perceive, meaning that limits that I’ve placed on myself in ignorance about learning are ‘moving’. I say moving because the way I perceive my thoughts, I’ll be experiencing some struggle in a concept and I’ll feel it give way, at the same time as feeling a realization.

Picture yourself standing on a ledge. You’re holding yourself to the wall in front of you, but you’re mostly hoping that your feet don’t give out. Now, picture that you feel the place where your feet have found purchase giving out all of a sudden.

That initial feeling of something that was there dropping and feeling in a space for a split moment? That’s the purpose of this analogy. However in this case, the support drops and is instantly replaced by solid ground.

10 Likes

Can you share any examples?

2 Likes

Absolutely. It’ll be a bit more general in nature.

• I find information that I’m studying related to my spiritual development very quickly in other places.

• There’s an increase in reflections of conversations that I have.

• I have a better sense of ‘yeah that’s for me’ versus ‘nah, keep moving’. AC likely helps you find out what you’re truly wanting to create in your experience

• You read my journal so I’ll not mention women, though I only note about 5% of occurrences. If that.

• If I focus on something, I see evidence of it manifesting rather quickly.

• More but I’ll update later, at work

5 Likes

I see. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

So I noticed i’m getting better at my meditation. After meditating for 4 years now, this can only mean that Ql is working in me learning things quickly. I’ve also been understanding faster as I’m learning how to code, even finished a coding course last night. If you want to learn how to code or any skill at all, be patient, and start with ql from the scratch. I’m currently listening to Ql stage 4 zp

15 Likes

I have started QL st1 and my productivity at work skyrocketed.

13 Likes

Me restarting Ql from stage 1 was what rekindled my interest. So I feel that’s kind of how Ql stage 1 works, it rekindled your interest in learning which then transfers into productivity

3 Likes

@James listens to QL for 3 months.

Meanwhile down town LA Friday, Black Tiger and Golden Tiger are sharing a bottle of 500 dollar champagne.

Friday: Where is James ?
GoldenTiger: Dunno he was listening to QL
BlackTiger: Speak of the Devil he is just walking in now

A tall handsome rugged looking man walks in with long greasy hair smoking a cuban cigar. He takes up space like a King who owns his own kingdown and walks upto Friday.

James: i have been working with Saint on a prototype

James pulls out an pen with a mini audio device attached to it.

Friday: What sorcery is this ?

James: i merged love bomb with chosen within and added it as firmware in this mobile device when i press this switch it will emit ultra sonic vibrations using special solfreggo frequences…

Black Tiger: please demonstrate

James presses a button on the pen like device and messages start flashing on th LED display.

*** **432 Hz execution complete *****

*** activating frequency generator ***

The whole bar fills with the noise of a humming sound

Golden Tiger looks around baffled he begins smiling “i feel happy”

The humming sound radiates out of the bar into the air around LA.

Crimes rates drop to zero.

Rival Gangs having turf wars begin hugging each other and laughing.

Meanwhile in Ukraine Putin orders his troops to leave…

Putin flies to america to give Bieden a teddy bear hug.

Nuns in the monastery around the world begin dancing and shaking their arses to rap music from DMX.

DarkPhilosopher giggles in public and pokes his nose
RVConsultant starts hopping on one leg and laughing

Friday dances naked in the street laughing.

Meanwhile Saint and Fire are hiding behind a bush observing whats going on

Saint: “Amazing QL raised James IQ so high he was able to save the world and bring about world peace”

Fires eyes sparkle and he gives Saint a knowing smile.

18 Likes

Why do I even find this scenario possible at all? :joy: :joy: :joy:

And Fire an Saint AGAIN hiding behind the bushes… sure cracked me up :grin:

4 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic
Look at this character development, not even Hunter X Hunter can match this level of character development :rofl:

6 Likes

@Invictus good idea i will include more character developmenr in further stories thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

At this point I’m convinced that Saint and Fire live inside a bush and just do all of their work from there.

8 Likes

Um what?
I think you have me confused with someone else

1 Like

We’ve gone from studied silence to this?! Excellent progression, it adds depth to Fire that heretofore was missing.

Maybe they just give him space because greasy hair is greasy.

2 Likes

At least Saint and Fire aren’t hiding in bushes watching

3 Likes

@Seeker

• Every time I have needed something to change in my normal week, like work randomly giving me the day off without me asking, me needing to get picked up and my girlfriend suddenly being sent home from work (this happened yesterday), and so on, it has happened. I feel as if AC has refined my ability to allow things on an inner level, instead of stressing things and trying to force them and control things with a god complex. I have had it happen more than once now, since adding AC so I can honestly say this must be Ascension Chamber’s influence.

•I have noted in my journal before that around the time I added Sage Immortal to my stack, I started seeing ‘Sage’ in numerous ways. But now, I simply don’t go a single day without seeing the word somewhere. I don’t have an answer for what that means for me other than, that’s neat.

•This isn’t necessarily unusual for me but I can almost always know when someone I know is thinking of me and I know when someone I know wants me to call them. That seems to have been boosted with both AC and QL.

That line on the sales page about ‘something something, see behind the lines of reality, something some such’ with Quantum Limitless…that’s real af btw.

•As soon as I have money going out, money is swiftly coming in to replace it. I sent my girl like 80 or so bucks the other day to help her out. I made almost all of that back in tips that same day. I lent someone $20, replaced the same day. Hell, even the first custom I bought in ZP, the first payment was brought back to me either the same or between the same and next day, which I actually only realized now.

Fun stuff.

4 Likes

Cool. Thank you for taking the time to elaborate.

2 Likes

:rofl: