Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Interesting. I’ve had that same experience a few times since starting Limitless ZP.

2 Likes

I am continuing to run QL St 1 Solo
The change in thinking and perspective is both liberating and exhausting because at times at least for me I start to see what I was oblivious to prior
All social media is off my phone
I can’t do it anymore. I just can’t.

12 Likes

I can’t wait to read the updated objectives for QL ZP. I was incredibly sceptical but QL ZP is so far on a level I could only dream of before

11 Likes

Dang the hype is real, I’m excited to start the QL journey soon but I hate that it has to come at the expense of MTM, at least for the time being.

1 Like

I took a few days off and now I’m going to continue running Quantum Limitless ZP St 1
The self awareness I have gained from this so far is frightening
@SaintSovereign asked me last night how I knew to check the shop for Ascension Chamber?
Lately I have felt minor twinges of insight that something is going to happen and I go with it
With people it gets a bit scary because I somehow know what someone is going to say or how they will react.
This will be fun if I get the opportunity to train martial arts in the future

15 Likes

How is your coding adventure going?

JCast’s results have me really excited about starting my Quantum journey in 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

Being a natural intuitive myself this is one aspect of QL that I was expecting based on the description and my own awareness and insight of how intuition seems to work and come through for me. Like it’s naturally more closer to the surface for me but it is still really subtle but it’s always there and I’m not always in tune with it yet.

4 Likes

I just started with QL and I am very intrigued with ya’ll above and your experiences so far in ZP!
I’ll be watching this thread closely. Also, when do we get to play with time? :smiley:

Basically you now have a direct uplink to the universal forces that governs the whole shebang, allowing you to commit Minority Report :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Any new experiences with QL ZP ?

4 Likes

@BeautifulSoulGoddess Yeah I basically feel like I’ve gotten a +1 Intelligence upgrade. Better quality and depth of thought and more insightful reflections. And due to better self-reflections I also feel I’ve become more mature over the past three weeks while running QLst1.

I’ve also become better with my written communication, and can better see what doesn’t need to be included as it’s not useful.

8 loops in so far, and I certainly “feel” smarter :grinning:

Ah, and I almost forgot… it makes me “forget” to take my ADD medication because basically I don’t feel like I need it haha. While on QL my executive functions has improved, and the initial “hurdle” to get started with things has decreased. I wonder if QL helps with the dopamine deficiency caused by AD(H)D…? :thinking:

20 Likes

Oh wow thanks for sharing and I’m so glad you mentioned ADHD my goal is to stop taking my ADHD meds in the next few months or at least cut down. I do think this program is excellent for that or helping to repair the connections/ adjust the chemistry in the brain that causes it. Sorry having a hard time choosing my words at the moment hope that all made some type of sense.

8 Likes

I ran QL St 1 for a couple of weeks after it was released in ZP and I agree it does help with maturity. I noticed it I would find myself really thinking about things way more than I already do thanks to Dragon Reborn
I want the clarity and focus that I get the impression comes with the 3rd and 4th stages
Being ADHD myself and probably Aspie that would be amazing

4 Likes

I can confirm Quantum Limitless ZP recon works wonders in getting rid of StarkQ zp and libertine recon. I ran it today and I have been the most social, famous guy in the gym today it’s really reality vending this is the first time in years that I have been able to approach girls without any anxiety and actually have proper social skills to keep the convo going.

6 Likes

It can help with the balance of the dopamine. I saw in another post that saint said QL could help the brain damaged due to PMO. if I’m not mistaken.

5 Likes

Interesting, indeed! I am wondering, did you run Ascension Chamber anything while on QL? I’m curious whether AC interferes, or if we can still run that and get the de-recon benefits from QL. Any mentions about this anywhere?

Oh man that’s just amazing. Of course it helps with that! God, I just love this company and these products so damn much.

Ping @PhasingPhoenix

2 Likes

Never ran Ascension Chamber maybe in the future but yes it’s interesting!

2 Likes

I think he meant “virile young men”

Virile - having strength, energy, and a strong sex drive (typically used of a man).

3 Likes

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

I run both. No recon from either that I can trace or detect.

1 Like