Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Needed some help

1 Like

QL ST1 Update #2

2 Likes

QL ST1 making me sit down in front of the PC & making me do some real work

1 Like

No. It’s for healing/reset

then it’s helping me reset some bullshit out of my system which was preventing me from doing some real work
for e.g
removing limiting beliefs…I am a big procrastinator & is delaying most important things over the years…So it may be removing these limiting beliefs from my system

or maybe Khan ST3 doing the magic…I don’t know man…I am working that’s most important for me

Update:

Most important if you can see my journey thread…I made big changes to my listening pattern of the subliminal stack
I am taking huge actions from now on & I am not rushing for the next sub until I feel I get the most benefits out of it…no matter if it takes months

9 Likes
3 Likes

QL ST1 Improving other areas of life

7 Likes

Any update on this how is QL working for you ?

I finished my work project alongside Emperor and as I said my productivity was exceptional.
But right now I have a different stack, however, with Limitless so we will see.

3 Likes

@Deadpool what stage were you running ?

I have switched to Limitless.

I don’t overthink anymore, as in whatever comes to mind I say it, I pissed off a few people this wknd. Currently jobless so I’m trying to be more spontaneous also, Liking the new me. QLst3 + RM.

7 Likes

I love QL St1 ZP. One of my favorite programs of all times. Gonna review it for sure one day. But why is it that every time I run it I get NIGHTMARES? I am not scared in my dreams but they revolve around DINOSAURS, FNAF ANAMATRONICS and my MEDSCHOOL friends turning into ZOMBIES chasing us and me trying to escape.

8 Likes

This is funny because I have switched to QL ST1 from Limitless and just have been listening to it for the first time.

3 Likes

I am having a lot of vivid dreams and I don’t overthink about their meaning, since I know I am GROWING

1 Like

Why is that?

I see there might be some effect of stopping subvocalization while reading. I’d like to hear more about that. No more saying the word out loud in your mind as you read while still maintaining or even increasing speed and comprehension.

5 Likes

I am on ST3
I am from doing nothing to doing something stage now

1 Like

Now, this is the the post about how @Alphamale flipped the thread upside down. And I’d like to take a second just stare right there. I’ll tell you how @Alphamale became the alpha of this lair.

In North of Lions strong and blazed. On the battlefield was where @Alphamale spent most of his lays. Sleeping’out, lookmaxxin’, chilaxin’, all fun. And all punching some random sigma male outside of land. When a couple of girls who were up to too much evil. Started making trouble on @Alphamale diesel. He got in one stroke and his side-chick saw him and said “You better show me a good time or I won’t let you DJ this lime”.

Mansion in the hills, this isn’t so bad. Drinking divine protein shakes out of a chugging glass. Is this what the people of alphamale land do? Hmm, this be be fine to do.

But wait, I hear their rich, famous, all that. Is this the type of foursome I wanna be at? I don’t think so I’ll sleep with them after. Afterall, I got a girl to remaster.

Well, the shaft has landed and her peach is clean. There might of been a dude in it who looked like his abs we’re lean. He wasn’t into that so when he got there he jump straight for the kill and never looked back.

He whistled his jet and when it came near The pilot said “Hey @Alphamale come split the zeal”. If anything he could say that the pilot was so nice but he thought “Nah, it’s too late for this night”.

He pulled ferraro out of his head about 3 or 4 and yelled to the Pilot “Yo homie, come see this rawri”. He looked at me and I looked at him. We finally made progress and now I can see how we will blossom.

Inspired by: The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Theme Song (Full) - YouTube

Best song of the year

2 Likes

Not bad

1 Like