Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

How did you read the song so fast??? :joy:

Thank you I tried :slight_smile:

Stuff reads faster with a mental beat to read it to

PFF those are like cute toys don’t be scared of them just hack them. Problem solved.

Today I remembered my dream last night. I dreamt of my ebike frame already in my room that upon waking up I was curious to open my email. I got an email from my Forwarder that my shipment arrived (from other country) so it’s already here in my country!

It supposed to arrive next week, but it came early, so my dream told me it is so.

To note, my current stack is Quantum Limitless, stage 1 and stage 2, playing them back-to-back. I know that you supposed to run them per stage per its own cycle, but I do not have time to wait as I am running out of time to learn coding. So, I thought why not just play them back-to-back, as I needed the stage 2 for learning right away. I will tell you that when I did that, I got that focus all day just learning coding upto my exhaustion late at night and I got a headache at that point.

I woke next morning and still got the headache, so I thought to eat a lot and drink lots of water, the headache was gone about 2 hours after that heavy meal :bread: :hamburger: :stew: :cup_with_straw: :poultry_leg:

It is an experiment though, on my own account.

8 Likes

I am also running Stage 1 and 2 together but no headaches here. I had already used stage 1 for a month or so and i wasn’t sure whether to drop it yet, so I just thought I would do a cycle of Stage 1 and 2 together before moving onto Stage 2 completely.

I can’t say that I have seen an improvement in focus yet like you mentioned… BUT I am ADHD and Bipolar, so every day is a challenge - some days I have really good days and some days are just “I give up” days. But on a total - last month I had more really good working days then bad ones compared to the last 3 months before that, so I would say overall it’s working.

4 Likes

Maybe QL stage 3 would really cut it for you? Overall, we are still seeing results while on stage 2.

I have ADHD and Dysthymia (high functioning depression) myself . I can so related to how you feel about wanting to just give up. It just feels like shit shouldn’t be this difficult. I woke up this morning feeling really anxious but thankfully I am feeling better at the moment. I am thinking of running Quantum Limitless ZP with Dragon Reborn and Executive. I am so unmotivated and super distracted most of the time. I already experience time dilation but especially when I disassociate because of feeling overwhelmed.
I’m learning programming / coding and I just really want to get into that zone where focusing on learning is my default mindset

3 Likes

Patience is key here. You might not get all you want from stage 1 but if you keep to it, you’ll definitely get what it is you’re looking for especially on stage 3 you won’t even know when you’ve finally achieved your goals cos it’s gonna seem so natural to you

2 Likes

Just a curious question though @James, have you tried meditation?

1 Like

I have. Not very good at it. I have tried things such as Holosync with better results.

Well it helps in improving attention, you mustn’t be good at it. Take it as a skill or something you’re trying to make a habit, you’ll get better with time. It’s helped with my focus as well, I catch my thoughts whenever they’re drifting that way I’m able to work on my focus. The important thing is not to be hard on yourself whenever you fail or you’re not so good enough at it and with time you could include other stuffs such as pomodoro technique…
I haven’t tried holosync before, sounds cool

1 Like

Do you think if I have one stage of QL in a custom do I need more than 2 cycles for one stage?

Cool that Huberman just came out with a long video on meditation.

The worse you are at meditation, the more beneficial it is for you. Challenging yourself to do something you’re bad at IS the growth.

As people get “better” at meditation, it actually becomes more autopilot and less effective. So, if you’re bad at it and do it anyways, it’ll work for you very fast.

Sustaining focus is NOT how you generate results with meditation. It’s actually losing focus and then bringing focus BACK that creates results.

So, every time you are distracted, that’s an opportunity to bring it back and therefore improve.

7 Likes

Does anyone get horny on this sub?
I know the logic of hormones balance.
But I’m fucking horny and sexual
I also run EB and RICH crypto.

Doubt, never got horny from QL

I searched, someone said that he felt horny on this.