Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Like @Meng123 said , it sounds like it’s a bit much. But as you’re well aware, we’ve had people breaking the rules of expectations of what’s possible with fantastic results. Just be aware of all the recon symptoms and possible risk of stonewalling.

I love those too! It gives you a better sense of how well a subliminal truly works. If you’re constantly switching subs, it doesn’t give you a sense of how well it’ll work…

1 Like

Absolutely right!

@Ice, I see there is a massive discrepancy between the users who are gaining very tangible and promising results and the those who’re solely having reconciliation and resistance.

Subliminal Clubs programs really need to be understood by the user in order for them to gain the desired results, in my opinion. Sadly, this has become even more prevalent nowadays with Qv2 being so tremendously powerful.

It is also true for me, however, that programs appear to build momentum over time with effects becoming more profound in 3-day increments.

I’m a little bit disappointed because so many are users are having incredible reconciliation and inability to process (headaches) on Qv2. Not to mention Uv2 being astoundingly draining, something I’d personally rather not experience – I like to use my full brain capacity, to be cognitive and attentive at all times, to have clarity.

I just ordered two Customs that I put together to fulfill just about every facet of my life; I will run those for the long term and see how everything goes. If I’m not seeing mind-boggling results after several listening months, I might just go a different route with my self-development journey. Mainly since the drainage and strain on my consciousness for me is not worth the benefits.

And I believe many are using the programs as an escape rather than a way to improve themselves; a way to get some kind of emotional surge, to feel better, to think higher and more grandiose, to feel above others while having not even attained close to the success to behave in such away.

To me, subliminal’s can give an advantage, as you can be a person you want to become and gradually embody that persona externally. It also aids greatly in manifesting certain kinds of experiences, objects, realities, and physical changes that can also be something to benefit from, considering those are mostly static and long-term.

It has been my experience that after running an Alpha program such as Ascension, Emperor or Khan running Renaissance Man, or Stark – programs that are not heavily Alpha overwrite the previous progress which is now your new Archetype.

We are ever-changing, growing, or shrinking in our development but one thing is always occurring – motion and change.

Qv2 is really powerful in that it changes a person so quickly that previous Archetypes disappear like dust in the wind.

A thing that seems to happen for me has been often demonstrated through personal experience and I am of the opinion that universally happens to everyone.

10 Likes

Hey guy, I’m really intrigued by that. I haven’t run enough subs to notice that. But can you give an example…

1 Like

The new listening schedule will help eliminate most of the reconciliation and stonewalling issues people are having: PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

8 Likes

Hi @Gilligan, as an Alchemist I’m very sensitive to subtle energies. My friend, it does not mean Stark or Renaissance Man will make you a beta, it gives plenty of status, it makes you extraordinary in many ways but I feel both of them we’re more feminine.

That’s been my experience.

Now, I’m would not say I’m Alpha naturally, I actually am but I’m more Feminine in my energy, not as Masculine.

I should have pointed out the lack of Masculinity, not Alphaness directly. It depends on your viewpoint of Alpha though.

For me it is an individual who is self-reliant, can make his or her own decisions, be someone who has leadership qualities – a more evolved individual.

Stark and Renaissance Man both have these qualities, they just have a lack of Force for me, a lack of healthy Masculinity… the shine, electricity, and strength you get from it.

I hope it helps.

5 Likes

I’ve used this pattern even before it was ever suggested on the forum. To me, the issues were of a different nature.

Something I decided not to publicly announce as that would leave open my private life. But I shall say my lifestyle, how I live, the hobbies I have, the way I look at life and live it can be resisting to Subliminal Club programs unless I can fully customize them which is obviously not the case.

Anyhow, I’m assured this will barely ever be the case for anyone.

the thing its hard to know if youre stonewalling :joy:

its a such complex thing, since QV2 is trying to eliminate as much recon as possible

so i can barley notice anything when im listening in terms of recon due to the Qv2 tech factor

maybe i notice some recon on the 2 day break off since im running 5 days on 2 days off

so im not stonewalling right?

thats really intreseting @Hermit im on the same boat as you
thanks for mentioning that

my person is more femnine energy too i lack some some masculine stats like decison making and other stuff
(since every human has both energies some people have a domniet side of energy )

do you any specfic module in the Q store that helps with that? not a Q major core, but a module that really helped you with that energy youre lacking?

just 1 Q module that can do the job :smiley:

why not try running only 1 custom a week! then switching to your other custom the next week or something

find a very relaxing schedule dont overdue yourself im sure youll find a way

1 Like

@Budewr, ha Godlike Masculinity would have been great but it kinda vanished, LOL. Godlike Masculinity is Ascension stripped from all the personal development scripting and other interesting things. It just clearly shapes you into a healthy masculine person.

The question is more like – why can a person only handle 1 loop a week? OMG. If that’s the case, why go with a mindset of run a loop a week?

We are not limited by the experiences of others, let alone the experiences of Humanity, all of us have been born with the same infinite potential, our innate ability to shift and shape our experiences. The capacity of my brain to process scripts is quite honestly, and without bragging just to be frank better than anyone I’ve come across.

On Stark I’d be able to do 3 loops a day without issues, I’m just running something else now.

The problem is I can not run a seduction program and be in solitary confinement, I have things to do that do not concern others and I’m naturally very mysterious I indulge in a lot of things others do not and I care not to openly share that life with others.

It’s one of the reasons I decided to go for Wanted, as it naturally resonates with me. Now, it’s another passive script from my experience – I found Seductress to work magnificently on Woman because they are innately magnetic, while Man is electric (energy wise).

Ascension and Primal are both extraordinary programs but require a person to take action on its goals and objectives, or else resistance will arise and the scripting will cause headaches. You see? This is not much of a concern on Ascension, action taking will naturally happen. That being said, if you are not around women, or if women decide not to spend time with you, then you can and will not be able to take action on the goals.

You will always be able to take action if you really want to. But what if a person wants to be a Primal without being around a woman without risking resistance? Aha! Once you are around a woman the Primal script can execute and you will feel satisfied and often even euphoric because you now experience greater attraction, enjoyment with woman, etc and this conscious experience is aligning with your subconscious programming.

On Wanted you can be passive, it actually part of the script to be mysterious, so you can in fact do your thing at home without anyone around and still execute the script (to an extend). On Primal, I’ve noticed you will get strong headaches just because the scripting has no way of expressing itself through you.

A few things to consider @Budewr, my friend. On Stark, you ought to be social too, so if you are productively working at home or doing whatever, you will often check the forum and share your thoughts just to be social and gain popularity and fame. It happened to me a while back, I was addicted to the forum due to Stark. Not because there was none to hang out with but I was busily researching, investigating, reading at home on my laptop and in books, I had purchased and every now often I was nudged to check to forum read a post and provide my genius as a means of executing and expressing that partition of the script.

I would rather not have my patients go through this. Sure people work a job, have a social life, do what humans do I suppose and most often there will always be a pathway open – yet this is not always the case.

Consider the following, I do other forms of Alchemy – theurgy, and sometimes I have to invoke an element, for example, say Earth this will cause me to be in nature, to feel grounded, to go mountain-climbing, to increase my wealth, anything related to the Earth plane, similarly if I invoke Air I want to understand the Mind, the Ego, and do intellectual tasks, or communicate and tune into the energies of the Heart.

Imagine if the objectives of the Subliminal I am listening to have opposite goals? I will get massive resistance.

Subliminal programs do not have to have objectives, they do not even have to be archetypal. Fortunately, they can be focused on healing, manifesting, etc just like the Q-modules which most often are not goal-oriented.

Tyrant, Yggdrasil, etc – the results enhance will be able to express in any form of action, this is not the case with all scripts.

Does this make sense to you?

Resistance is when the subconscious scripting is due to reasons not being able to express. This can be a subconscious blockage, which is often healed through healing scripting within each Title, or a conscious blockage such as not taking action on the goals for whatever the reason may be.

To achieve a certain goal you will have to have a certain kind of attitude – this attitude is archetypal, energies that have been known, felt, and expressed in the collective consciousness of Humanity for ages, they are related to zodiacal, planetary, and elemental energies in different forms and combinations.

Language is a symbol system that allows us to draw upon these energies as they are linking to these (within the collective) words as we speak, think or write them.

Mind’s Eye is an interesting Title because it can barely cause resistance, unless you run too many loops and tire out your life force you will always be able to visualize.

@Budewr, some things you might want to ponder upon.

We are already constantly affected by subliminal stimuli, the programs at Subliminal Club just do so in an artificial way.

6 Likes

This is exactly how I feel on PS.

i might have to dig into this, that if the submind cannot excute it will struggle thats why taking action on a specfic sub goal is important

you enlightened me with the masculine femnine thing, i ran a lecture while i was driving just after you posted about stark being more feminine, and oh boy im short on the masculine side hahahha

but its intresting since your name is hermit, and the last hermitc law i belive or one in specfic is gender and everyone has both energies within and you have to balance

hahahhaha

thats intreseting!!

wow this is very enlighting since im not doing my full capcity and full push of 100% of taking action im doing actually really less what i am capable of, hence thtas why im not so effective results cause i need to let expression be from taking action and not just sitting and doing nothing and readin the forum

the matrix is a subliminal :eye:

Ya’ll, Godlike Masculinity’s core is not super advanced and Q can easily convert it from an Ultima Core to a Q core. It’s okay to include this in your Qv2 customs.

3 Likes

saint, do you think stark is more femnine? in terms of energy

could you elobrate on this please

would love to hear you pov and opinon

i feel so ashamed right now hahahhahahhahahahaha

that im litreally considreing switching from stark to emperor HHAHAHAHHAH

im dying outta of laughter, i just posted this post 1 day ago :joy: :joy: :joy:

imma vanish into the unkown :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I believe he is referring to the disappearance of the Godlike Masculinity stacking module. There used to be both Godlike Masculinity and Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core in the Q store (both with the same photo). Recently, the standard Godlike Masculinity has disappeared and only the Ultima Core version remains.

I’ve been wondering about this too as I’m working on constructing a custom and wanted to include GLM but not utilize one of the 3 core slots for it. Do you know why the standard stacking Godlike Masculinity module was removed?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, the question is will it function as a Module or a Core, if there is even a difference in structuring and repetition?

For me it was even worse on Primal, Primal Seduction was mostly fine because I could chat with women online and at least execute some partitions of Sex & Seduction. Now, in my Custom, as I have Primal, Wanted and Sex Mastery it appears that I execute Wanted so long I’m not around women, but once I come into their proximity Sex Mastery and Primal will instantly surface.

A Custom has its benefits.

Yes, and Saint is basically saying that you can use the Godlike Masculinity Ultima core as a substitute, or replacement for the Module.

The question is whether this will act in the exact same manner? And if so, how come Rebirth is still available, or Sanguine, etc, and whether these will be removed also?

2 Likes

Always in a great mood when I see you :smiley:

I’d have to warn you that you might recon hard on Emperor if you don’t meet the requirements of improving/working on that empire of yours whatever it might be - AM might be a better option if you’re still working on a big project, or just stick to Stark, maybe remove it. I’m certain you’re aware of this anyways

1 Like