Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

That’s why @James loves it so much :rofl:

So 3 times a week of a sub is enough? I was thinking of using mine on non workout days so Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

I just started doing Sunday night, Tuesday night, Thursday night.

Love Bomb, Emperor, EoG Stage 1, and RICH, in that order to experiment.

I loved my results with Stark during my last semester, but my focus is now shifted towards entrepreneurship. I do miss Stark dearly, but I hope that Emperor fits my goals more. Definitely felt the difference once I stopped running Stark though, my communication skills declined and my professors and mentors at university became less charmed by me (aka more prone to misunderstandings via email and less consideration in general). It’s making me consider crawling back to Stark honestly, but Emperor’s supposed drive and motivational effects are what I need more at the moment, although I haven’t begun to feel them yet.

4 Likes

Boxing Mastery X still not updated as of today.
Nevermind LOL mislabled on download page

It says Boxing Mastery XQ (Masked)
but when you download

Boxing Mastery X Qv2 (Masked)

1 Like

Hey, what you guys think

Is it also reconciliation when you do NOT see any reconciliation symptoms in your inner landscape (like headaches, low energy, different behavior and thoughts) but only in your external reality (like people not reacting as positively to you as before without you really behaving differently)

What to do about that? Rules for reconciliation still apply for that (less loops)?

1 Like

This is my pattern:

Ultima in the morning and a Q title in the evening (one loop each) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Six loops per week in total.

It’s even more than I need and more than my mind can handle in terms of processing, meaning my mind is more in the processing mode than the execution mode.

Why not stack Stark with Mogul and RICH then?

Mogul would give you that entrepreneurial push and orient you towards making money. You don’t need to run Emperor (and a lot of its programming you don’t really need). On top of that, Emperor is a “sink” sub in terms of stacking it. I would stack it with an Ultima only since it contains plenty of modules oriented towards achieving many goals and stacking it with any Q title (apart from PCC maybe, since it’s “light”) would slow you down a lot. Of course, Emperor is a great sub but it has its price (the one I mentioned above).

1 Like

I suggest you could try to wait and revaluate that in say one week.

Is it okay to listen to 3 Qv2 subs in one day? Will all 3 be processed by our mind easily?

You can try it out but 3 might be a bit heavy.would personally stick to 1-2 a day

1 Like

Indeed @James is a martian :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few million light years off but yeah

@James i know who you are you come from another planet and you use SC physical changing subs to shape shift into human form.

1 Like

There is that

1 Like

It has deep meaning tho :eyes:

This should’ve been a TICKET.

1 Like

Okay, next time. Thanks. I wasn’t sure if it was ticket-worthy as it was an update…

1 Like

im new to subs in general but for my personal belief that i have good foundation good space not soo many limitation in my subconscious and fears and not so filled with a lot of stuff that it can barley breath (my subconscious)

but i think this new Qv2 is strong, i have never tried Qv1 only Qv2, but im curios, when you guys experience fatigue or tiredness, due to overloading your processing limit, do you face it for the whole day? do you have this feeling for the whole day or it stays for a littlie bit then it goes?

2 Likes

It depends on the subs u listen
For me these effects max remain for a day if i don’t take a good nap but sometimes it remains whole day or max one and halfa day. I experienced this only on stark Qv2. But it will be different for different people.
But wait for experienced userss. See what they reply :grin:

1 Like

It really depends on you as an individual, as well as the sub, so for example I’m doing WANTED, for which the recon happens due to energy depletion (in my case, anyway) and when I eat a good meal, it goes away.
With StarkQ, maybe try socializing, I don’t remember who mentioned it but as StarkQ is about socializing, being around people could and might help a lot :grin:

1 Like